B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

32 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

9:22h Megan with suitcase leave😂

although I do not see, I feel very miss him, as always do not understand the choice of the cast by RLC

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, beent85 said:

Spero che qualche vecchio inquilino venga a dare supporto al momento, rlc è una palese noia

I do not understand what you expect to see, when old tenants came, people were complaining because they wanted new people, now that they're all new, except Megan, you want some old tenant

• Like 3

Interesting developments this morning with the sudden departure of Megan after just 19 days, temporary or permanent? time will tell so does this leave the door open for Miro’s bearded apparition we’ve seen on her phone who she does the Skype shows for to make an appearance and share her bed? I hope not but then you all know my views on shag buddies in the apts! Then why does Elly go to the big bath for an ultra close shave down when she has her own bathroom downstairs so has she (or rlc) got plans for her soon; she certainly showed more bare kitty this morning than she has ever done yet. All very strange but then nothing is normal at b4!

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fagen, I like you but you have NO clue when it comes to these girls......NO CLUE at all!  Last night they went to a private party to get their fuck on and that's exactly what they did.  You can hate me or you can like me, it doesn't matter to me, but you need to wake up, listen, and watch things that go on with these girls in front of the camera.  I asked you not to question me but you still do.  I'll give it some time because you are a noob as far as I'm concerned when it comes to RLC and these girls.  Have a good night!

Even i am having a hard time believing you have this knowledge FIRST HAND,sorry,but it really sounds like your stretching it a little too thin now.

• Like 1