B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

@Nick Sjom -- You wrote,,---- Do not forget that these girls are not all exhibitionists and without gene in front of the cameras. The manners have evolved and it is not far the time when the baths were taken in shirt (man and woman). Do not take all these girls for immodest exhibitionists. To put naked in front of the cameras is not easy and if there is a modesty is even more difficult. --

I say if these girls are not exhibitionists,,THEY DO NOT BELONG IN A HOUSE OR APARTMENT FULL OF CAMERAS. Your statement is all wrong,sorry to say.These girls know just what they are signing up for,they love their bodies,that's why they are always in a mirror or taking selfies, so to all of a sudden be shy and cover up in front of the cameras is bullshit,,just like the fake lesbian shows,pretend licking over panties and fake moaning,come on now.I am a true voyeur from way back and i know this is not real life,or real voyeurism, but i held out hope for something to happen maybe once in a while between 2 girls that were lonely and wanted to have fun with each other and have some REAL penetration in the heat of passion,but noooo. At least Rosie and Belle were out to have fun and not give a fuck about what they did,,they had fun and i enjoyed them. This needs girls like that who build a good chemistry between each other and be free spirited in what they do,spontaneous and care free,  not set up and planned like these oil massages,candles,then shower,then bed to sleep,,WTF. Maybe i will subscribe again when i feel the girls are right,until then,i'll sit it out and buy myself a case of heinekens or 3  with the money i'm saving.🙂

to Ragnar

It is not because they sign a contract (whose actual content has never been disclosed) that they are exhibitionists. These well-made girls of their body rarely do this job for pleasure but out of necessity. Even in our "rich" Western European countries, more and more girls are using their bodies to pay for their education, rent, support and even help the family. Some of these girls force themselves to forget their modesty.
The current society is losing more and more moral sense to the point that sites of meeting with "Sugar daddies" have dared to make recruitment by mobile billboards. The candidates were sought in the higher and university student environment.
While some of these girls are Exhibitionist or addicted to sex but do not a generality.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Interesting developments this morning with the sudden departure of Megan after just 19 days, temporary or permanent? time will tell so does this leave the door open for Miro’s bearded apparition we’ve seen on her phone who she does the Skype shows for to make an appearance and share her bed? I hope not but then you all know my views on shag buddies in the apts! Then why does Elly go to the big bath for an ultra close shave down when she has her own bathroom downstairs so has she (or rlc) got plans for her soon; she certainly showed more bare kitty this morning than she has ever done yet. All very strange but then nothing is normal at b4!

strange that you are amazed by these oddities, I think that RLC is drowning and ask the girls to do as much as possible not to keep losing subscribers

• Upvote 1

This is a scam that works amazingly well, Bridget, I congratulate you, the queen of the RLC top thumbnails where nothing happen
Bridget spends so much time to tease, she has bruises on each side near of her vagina... :biggrin:
Her specialities:
spread legs,vagina's circumvention

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:13 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

Fagen, I like you but you have NO clue when it comes to these girls......NO CLUE at all!  Last night they went to a private party to get their fuck on and that's exactly what they did.  You can hate me or you can like me, it doesn't matter to me, but you need to wake up, listen, and watch things that go on with these girls in front of the camera.  I asked you not to question me but you still do.  I'll give it some time because you are a noob as far as I'm concerned when it comes to RLC and these girls.  Have a good night!

Women on their periods are not good for business Harley.  Mila is clearly in the middle of her's.  Your obsession does not hold water.  But do keep it up...though you're credibility is not in a particularly strong position because of it.  

On another note... I was once told that there was a "massive house on the hill" that hosted parties at one time.  I was told this in a PM back when B1 was active a couple of years ago.  This house was occupied by the proprietor of RLC or so I was told.  Anyway, at the time I thought nothing of it, and was not real convinced of the credibility of the source... even though the girls of B1, were going out in groups and being picked up by mystery drivers.   The source no longer participates in this forum and has not for quite some time.  When this house (B4) suddenly appeared, my thoughts went back to what I was told about the "house on the hill".

My point is, while I do not think these girls are doing anything more than going out to the clubs now, there was some kind of hosting activity going on in this very house at one time.  I believe that RLC does not rent this place...they own it.

So Harley...I have given you some space up until now, but it's a bit old.

• Like 3

This is the last thing I'm going to say about the Mila & Alexa's disappearing act that took place around 1:30am their time the other morning.  If you have replay go back and listen to their conversations before going out, watch their body language, and pay attention to how Mila was from the time they got home until she climbed in bed.  If after that, you still think they went dancing, then I can't help you.

Many of you on this forum put all credence on these girls social media pages, and if that is how you are trying to follow them or to see what they were up to when they leave the apartments, then there is no help for you.

I'm absolutely positive that you are not the only one that new about the "massive house on the hill" as you call it.  RLC is a shady organization and always has been and that will never change!

Look at the UM that just took place.  Is it going to be that every time the doorbell rings they are going to put the house UM?  Very strange UM if you ask me.  They are the most secretive group of people that I have ever seen!  I don't see how they can sleep at night just knowing that everyone must be out to get them because they are so smart and beautiful LMAO!!

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

I do not understand this. Last week did you say the same thing: They went on a private party and were fucked all night ...
How is it possible that we see them on many pictures on the club's pages throughout the night

You must stop dealing with all these untruths, you lie and are a troll that spreads false information

And why do argue when he is actually right? That night Alexa and Mila went out at 01:40, I very much doubt that they went to any club. There is plenty enough reason to be angry at HFB, when he is trolling, making baseless accusations, spreading untruths and bullshit theories, but sometimes some people seen even more obsessed with defending the girls than Harley is with accusing them! They very likely went out to get fucked. I see nothing wrong with women enjoying sex. We want that on RLC, don't we? Atleast I do! The only thing wrong with that, is that they should have brougt the sex back home on camera instead.

Sorry, that was today's blowout.

• Upvote 1