B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #1

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not with these girls.  It didn't slow Mila & Alexa down last night!!

They went to the club last night, or maybe it was before but dont remember them doing anything special.

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

They went to the club last night, or maybe it was before but dont remember them doing anything special.

Fagen, I like you but you have NO clue when it comes to these girls......NO CLUE at all!  Last night they went to a private party to get their fuck on and that's exactly what they did.  You can hate me or you can like me, it doesn't matter to me, but you need to wake up, listen, and watch things that go on with these girls in front of the camera.  I asked you not to question me but you still do.  I'll give it some time because you are a noob as far as I'm concerned when it comes to RLC and these girls.  Have a good night!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fagen, I like you but you have NO clue when it comes to these girls......NO CLUE at all!  Last night they went to a private party to get their fuck on and that's exactly what they did.  You can hate me or you can like me, it doesn't matter to me, but you need to wake up, listen, and watch things that go on with these girls in front of the camera.  I asked you not to question me but you still do.  I'll give it some time because you are a noob as far as I'm concerned when it comes to RLC and these girls.  Have a good night!

I do not understand this. Last week did you say the same thing: They went on a private party and were fucked all night ...
How is it possible that we see them on many pictures on the club's pages throughout the night

You must stop dealing with all these untruths, you lie and are a troll that spreads false information

• Like 3

il y a 17 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Permanent Vacation with a Ticket of No Return.   :biggrin:

I think Miro would be quite sad if that were the case. Yes, she's CONSTANTLY on her phone (as if her life depended on it but that's 21st century young women for most parts, or maybe it's down to a needy BF - he seems to need some reassuring with a few things that go on in and out of the house, based on snippets of their phone conversations I've heard), but Megan and Miro seem to be really comfortable with each other, as good friends, a little flirty once the wine flows perhaps (which is a good tease (or bad tease depending on how your glass is filled) for us), but both seems quite supportive of each other - no running off and having little backstabbing gossips about the other to the other housemates.

In a place where there is a lot of 'fakery' purported to be going on, at least their friendship seemed genuine and without any subscriber hidden agendas

• Like 1