Jesse & Blaine

22 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

As a result,  we have max 20% good apt in VH. This is a real autumn of this business.

That's always relative.. what is good for some is not for others and what's bad for some is not for others.. For example from that list i wouldn't choose some places and put anothers

41 minutes ago, nack said:

Jesse Blaine had lots of Good uninhibited sex which was great but they never invited any friends over ever. I guess they didn’t make enough money for themselves or VH.Em Bob can leave anytime they want. I don’t watch them at all. They put me to sleep. May be Em still has health issues and should have never come back or may be she needed money. We will never know.

Thats my own personal opinion. I rarely watch couples unless they swing or have some friends and party.

Basicaly This.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

Just wondering - which list apartments you're watching?

D&S and V&G - 2/5 apt who have guests with action (D&S, V&G, Kira, Dana&Chris and Spartak). Courtney 50/50 - she can create fiery night. But she is doing well without VH. Low motivation.

P&J - until November 15th. Then bye-bye. Carl&jennifer - I think they will not return.

Well now it's really quiet in all VH:confused:.

Yes. For example - I will easily include to the offline-list Lexy&Pete and Anastasia. For them, do nothing for week or two = norm. They use English for farm subscribers attention. And personally it seems to me not fair such attention to their routine (as boring as in other apartments).

Not many sadly,I don't watch cam girls/dudes so imediatly my number of places it's limited,but i watch..kiramy&May,Hector&Marla(But understand many don't like them because low activity),Ary&George,zack&blonde,an little Sina&jules(only when they have an guest girl that i like),alice&spartac(well just an little,think they started strong and now worst),Ruby&Calvin,A&l&p also from time to time,k&r&h when there is an guest that i like and that's it,all the others only watch in the case they have an very atrative guest,and of course there is also the thing that could be one or other house that have active residents and even dont do cam work crap but..i just don't find the girl resident attractive,appealing..like Veronika place or Darcie place.

lately vh seems to have gone to sleep. a few apts still have hot activity but also periods of nothing (kira, lexy, alice/spartak, valerie/glen). most of the couples have become stuck in the same routine for too long (clara, darcie, lola, grace, clair, mary). others that i liked have gone (valery/polly). nina may as well be offline without her as absolutely zero happens there now. others have never had anything (pablo, monica/dan). ruby was good for a while but nothing has happened there recently. same for zack/blondie. lesbian apts don't interest me. no activity at ary/george since the wedding. cam couples doing practically nothing. roberta & veronica apts are huge dissapointments after what they showed at mira/henry. kate/molly started well but they have gone to sleep. i think some new blood may be needed!

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

lately vh seems to have gone to sleep. a few apts still have hot activity but also periods of nothing (kira, lexy, alice/spartak, valerie/glen). most of the couples have become stuck in the same routine for too long (clara, darcie, lola, grace, clair, mary). others that i liked have gone (valery/polly). nina may as well be offline without her as absolutely zero happens there now. others have never had anything (pablo, monica/dan). ruby was good for a while but nothing has happened there recently. same for zack/blondie. lesbian apts don't interest me. no activity at ary/george since the wedding. cam couples doing practically nothing. roberta & veronica apts are huge dissapointments after what they showed at mira/henry. kate/molly started well but they have gone to sleep. i think some new blood may be needed!

I agree.👍

The only thing Z&B apt - was killed by subscribers. Complaint = fine = bankrupt. Doing nothing (or inviting Leony/Jade) is more profitable. Miracles do not happen. 4/5 girls - will be unhappy with cameras. Incidents are inevitable. Perhaps they will invite participants - but I doubt it. Selma 50/50 - I will bet that she will not appear more in project (quarrel with Z&B). Ruby - now can ignore offers to come for visit in Z&B. Maybe - Blonde will be able to introduce another one or two girls, like Leony, whom he fucks outside apt. But there are no guarantees.:confused:

What about other active (non-vanilla) apt - Spartak&Alice is most active now. But there is certain circle of Spartak&Alice’s friends. Not random people. V&G - hot, but we have already seen everything. Only guests and orgies are interesting. Lexy - I honestly do not understand such interest. They are pretty boring. English? When did they invite new people? Month ago? Or two? And it came out - failure. Without incident with cameras. But failure (guests ran away). Polina? How she differ from Pablo guests?:biggrin:

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

That's always relative.. 

Yes, yes,  yes. It will be my last day as a chief of departement with 20% of effectivity. And black background for all my career.

The only apartment I even check now is Kate's place and most times nowadays it's dull. Molly is a disappointment to say the least. And the only situation that interests me right now is Clara with Alice and Spartak. There isn't anything even close to exciting happening on VH right now.

It's crazy to think about there is a lot more interesting things going on in RLC than on VH. So much backstage stuff going on over there with certain tenants I find myself being glued more to RLC. It's been like for about 2 weeks now.

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Ruby - now can ignore offers to come for visit in Z&B.

Out of every apartment on VH, Ruby's is the most upsetting. And what's really upsetting is that here on CC we have all these people complain when tenants and guests and whatever don't do anything, yet we have Ruby who is easily THE most daring and adventurous girl on this site and every time she does something hot, people on here complain about it. Like seriously what in the actual fuck? Ruby visits Blonde and so many people on here make all these stupid ass stories about nothing, meanwhile nobody talks about the fact that Blonde in one of his rare moments, actually fucked the shit out of her. It was the best sex I've seen her in since she's been on the site. When Ruby fucked Pablo in the jacuzzi, it was probably the hottest moment that happened on VH that month, and yet everyone bitched and moaned about it. And now she does nothing exciting at all. Ruby is exactly the kind of girl VH needs but people keep crying every time she does something memorable.

17 hours ago, groomy said:

I agree.👍

The only thing Z&B apt - was killed by subscribers. Complaint = fine = bankrupt. Doing nothing (or inviting Leony/Jade) is more profitable. Miracles do not happen. 4/5 girls - will be unhappy with cameras. Incidents are inevitable. Perhaps they will invite participants - but I doubt it. Selma 50/50 - I will bet that she will not appear more in project (quarrel with Z&B). Ruby - now can ignore offers to come for visit in Z&B. Maybe - Blonde will be able to introduce another one or two girls, like Leony, whom he fucks outside apt. But there are no guarantees.:confused:

What about other active (non-vanilla) apt - Spartak&Alice is most active now. But there is certain circle of Spartak&Alice’s friends. Not random people. V&G - hot, but we have already seen everything. Only guests and orgies are interesting. Lexy - I honestly do not understand such interest. They are pretty boring. English? When did they invite new people? Month ago? Or two? And it came out - failure. Without incident with cameras. But failure (guests ran away). Polina? How she differ from Pablo guests?:biggrin:

Selma has a quarrel with zack and blonde? What was it about?

2 hours ago, At7 said:

Selma has a quarrel with zack and blonde? What was it about?

I don't know, but my guess would be money. She's a cam girl. It's always about money in one way or another. He probably only paid her a fraction of what she thought she was due to her. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't know, but my guess would be money. She's a cam girl. It's always about money in one way or another. He probably only paid her a fraction of what she thought she was due to her. 

Lol tbh she never was a real participant. And I think she's holding the record for the shortest time on site as official participant