• Mike & Kiki, Anna
  • Clara & Stas
  • Veronica & whoever
  • Viki & Kate, Evelina
  • Garry & Scarlett
  • Mike & Evie
  • Patrik & Clair
  • Otto & Lola

Why so long list?  For me only 5 apt have some interest group activity. All the rest may join to Jesse and Blaine.

26 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

Why so long list?  For me only 5 apt have some interest group activity. All the rest may join to Jesse and Blaine.

Everyone does not have the same choice of Apartments. The list of preference is likely different for everyone.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

So your list is bigger then jab one 😁.. That's the list of apartments that jabbath won't miss if they leave

• Like 1

I am surprised by some of your comments.
Jesse & Blaine offered us numerous sex scenes, even of good quality.

If you consider their activity enough modest, what about that of Em & Bob (very rare and poor as quality) or Evie & Mike (webcam only) ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

If you consider their activity enough modest, what about that of Em & Bob (very rare and poor as quality) or Evie & Mike (webcam only) ? 

i had no problem with them. i'm guessing that they weren't making enough $.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, budda said:

Jesse Blaine had lots of Good uninhibited sex which was great but they never invited any friends over ever. I guess they didn’t make enough money for themselves or VH.Em Bob can leave anytime they want. I don’t watch them at all. They put me to sleep. May be Em still has health issues and should have never come back or may be she needed money. We will never know.

Thats my own personal opinion. I rarely watch couples unless they swing or have some friends and party.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest maitre197
17 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So your list is bigger then jab one 😁.. That's the list of apartments that jabbath won't miss if they leave

As a result,  we have max 20% good apt in VH. This is a real autumn of this business.

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

Also darcie&stifer,valery&glen,Pablo&juliet,Courtney,carl&jennifer.

Just wondering - which list apartments you're watching?

D&S and V&G - 2/5 apt who have guests with action (D&S, V&G, Kira, Dana&Chris and Spartak). Courtney 50/50 - she can create fiery night. But she is doing well without VH. Low motivation.

P&J - until November 15th. Then bye-bye. Carl&jennifer - I think they will not return.

24 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

As a result,  we have max 20% good apt in VH. This is a real autumn of this business.

Well now it's really quiet in all VH:confused:.

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone does not have the same choice of Apartments. The list of preference is likely different for everyone.

Yes. For example - I will easily include to the offline-list Lexy&Pete and Anastasia. For them, do nothing for week or two = norm. They use English for farm subscribers attention. And personally it seems to me not fair such attention to their routine (as boring as in other apartments).