Zack & Blonde Part #1

26 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So if they cover the cameras as soon as they walk into the house you are ok with that? Or just if they cover them after round 1 or 2?

They can cover them after they have had sex and I’ll be happy and it’s not us to decide. It’s VH.If they cover it as soon as they arrive,I’ll stop watching and do something else.You won’t see me submitting tickets and bitching all night. 

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Go watch when some few weeks ago in p&j place one guest girl covered cams and blonde dude did Zero..watch now how two guests cover cams and blonde dude and Manager and resident Zack does Zero..if you're ok with it then it's up to you.Again I say...no cam cover.

Well, everything is simple.

On this day - I as a subscriber received good content. My contribution (subscription) paid off even only this apartment.

In the past incident, P&J - I was just looking at another apartment. That is, they did not receive my money.

If I do not like it, I just looking at another apartment. Apartment - which I do not look = does not get my money. It's simple.

Again, I not watch Stacey&Kris or current Pablo&Juliet - even if there mounted 4k cameras with automatic positioning and zoom. But as Zack night/today - I will watch. Until they turn away the critical cameras:dodgy:.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nack said:

They can cover them after they have had sex and I’ll be happy and it’s not us to decide. It’s VH.If they cover it as soon as they arrive,I’ll stop watching and do something else.You won’t see me submitting tickets and bitching all night. 

So you are happy to pay for no views? OK, your choice, as you said there are always other places to watch.

covering the cams shouldn't take place, but what happened wasn't a tragedy worth to argue about. Vh needs to take action to prevent it in the future and that's it.  All that dispute is a complete bullshit

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

So you are happy to pay for no views? OK, your choice, as you said there are always other places to watch.

What views ? Who cares about their business model ? I want good amateur sex. I saw it last night and it was great. They are welcome to come again and repeat it. Hell, I don’t care if they take the place offline after sex. I really don’t.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, everything is simple.

On this day - I as a subscriber received good content. My contribution (subscription) paid off even only this apartment.

In the past incident, P&J - I was just looking at another apartment. That is, they did not receive my money.

If I do not like it, I just looking at another apartment. Apartment - which I do not look = does not get my money. It's simple.

Again, I not watch Stacey&Kris or current Pablo&Juliet - even if there mounted 4k cameras with automatic positioning and zoom. But as Zack night/today - I will watch. Until they turn away the critical cameras:dodgy:.

Well it's your view regard this things and I acept it, to me more important then all the sex they had last night was all the cam covering and the passive attitude of both manager and resident.Personaly for me it's the first rule of an cam site..don't cover or move cams.If after or before they had wild sex,orgies,mega orgies😅 I don't cair..as soon as they cover cams thy are breaking the major rule.If We starting being fine with managers allowing cam coverings then we are doom😅.

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Profit:
- all night fuck with full exchange.

Loss:

- few cams which broadcast "nothing" and this cams have minimum value.

- cam in shower and cam near the TV some moments (nothing special) were skipped.

Shit happens. I repeat - if guests come, there is always risk. Again - they need to take measures so that there is no such situation in the future. Possible technical, possible to improve a legend.

Would you be happy if girls were kicked out into the streets in the night? My personal marker Profit/Loss - shows that I got more than I lost.

If you are hurt by the fact that guest is touching the camera. Then there are 34 other apartments!

Wow @groomy, how do you read my mind?

@jabbath1987 my friend, it might not be realistic to have everything.

There is no VH girl venting machine right beside Zack place so he can bring new girls every week. I expect it takes real hard work for Z&B to bring new girls. I personally appreciate that. This is going to be #1 VH pace since the two are going to keep bringing new girls. Similar to Misty, but the difference is that we are going to see fresh new girls instead of new fresh new guys that Misty used to bring. Isn't that better?       

Based on what I saw so far, the girls Zack brings are not semi-pro like the girls that Ray brought so far. The two girls was saw last night are sexy and very open. At the same time they are inexperienced, young and wild. That is exactly what many of us like to watch. They come with price we paid last night. That is okay because we saw everything we wanted to see 😉

Disrespect? I am okay with that as long as I see dick in her pussy. I am saying this because we did not loose much and (Z&B) made very reasonable effort to restore the camera. 

I saw and understand that Blondie lets girls cover the camera. Yes, when his dick is hard, he doesn't give a shit to cameras and he just want to fuck no matter what. Is that a bad thing? I don't think so. It actually makes him a great VH male participant. 

Ok, lets put it this way. Are we saying that we want someone like Joe who never broke any VH rule?

One more important thing to consider is that we can see Z&B bring girls for their own pleasure. They genuinely enjoy these girls. Nothing is stages or pre-arranged. Quite opposite of Ray.

If we handcuff these two fine gentlemen (Z&B), it drastically limits their maneuver power to bring fresh new girls. We need to be careful about what we are asking here.

We need to provide a good support to Z&B so that they can entertain us.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well it's your view regard this things and I acept it, to me more important then all the sex they had last night was all the cam covering and the passive attitude of both manager and resident.Personaly for me it's the first rule of an cam site..don't cover or move cams.If after or before they had wild sex,orgies,mega orgies I don't cair..as soon as they cover cams thy are breaking the major rule.If We starting being fine with managers allowing cam coverings then we are doom.

that about says it. if 1 exception is made more exceptions will be made. if it's a family visit like dardie last week they can take the apt offline. everyone knew that beforehand. that's fine. otherwise NO COVERING OR MOVING CAMS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Wow @groomy, how do you read my mind?

@jabbath1987 my friend, it might not be realistic to have everything.

There is no VH girl venting machine right beside Zack place so he can bring new girls every week. I expect it takes real hard work for Z&B to bring new girls. I personally appreciate that. This is going to be #1 VH pace since the two are going to keep bringing new girls. Similar to Misty, but the difference is that we are going to see fresh new girls instead of new fresh new guys that Misty used to bring. Isn't that better?       

Based on what I saw so far, the girls Zack brings are not semi-pro like the girls that Ray brought so far. The two girls was saw last night are sexy and very open. At the same time they are inexperienced, young and wild. That is exactly what many of us like to watch. They come with price we paid last night. That is okay because we saw everything we wanted to see 😉

Disrespect? I am okay with that as long as I see dick in her pussy. I am saying this because we did not loose much and (Z&B) made very reasonable effort to restore the camera. 

I saw and understand that Blondie lets girls cover the camera. Yes, when his dick is hard, he doesn't give a shit to cameras and he just want to fuck no matter what. Is that a bad thing? I don't think so. It actually makes him a great VH male participant. 

Ok, lets put it this way. Are we saying that we want someone like Joe who never broke any VH rule?

One more important thing to consider is that we can see Z&B bring girls for their own pleasure. They genuinely enjoy these girls. Nothing is stages or pre-arranged. Quite opposite of Ray.

If we handcuff these two fine gentlemen (Z&B), it drastically limits their maneuver power to bring fresh new girls. We need to be careful about what we are asking here.

We need to provide a good support to Z&B so that they can entertain us.

"Nothing it's staged or pre arranged"..pretty sure the strip poker was pre arranged and same who win it or not..that's why the big breasts girl never undressed like others..same regard making time to get views for longer time before starting the sex.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that about says it. if 1 exception is made more exceptions will be made. if it's a family visit like dardie last week they can take the apt offline. everyone knew that beforehand. that's fine. otherwise NO COVERING OR MOVING CAMS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.No cam covering,being by managers,guests,residents.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

At the same time they are inexperienced, young and wild

Really??? 😁😁

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

We need to be careful about what we are asking here.

Exactly.. Just imagine all the houses start messing with the cams all the time because VH don't control that