Zack & Blonde Part #1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I am no fan of this apt. The guys are completely shallow in every respect. They treat women and their tenants like objects. There is no love here just random, casual sex. Jade is a player and no amount of groomy comments will convince me that they are a real couple. It's bachelor pad nothing more nothing less.

x2

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I am no fan of this apt. The guys are completely shallow in every respect. They treat women and their tenants like objects. There is no love here just random, casual sex. Jade is a player and no amount of groomy comments will convince me that they are a real couple. It's bachelor pad nothing more nothing less.

Misty used men like this too in the past and she was a queen 😏

• Like 2

On 10/9/2018 at 7:35 AM, norbertzetz said:

für britmatt 

Sie hatte keine anal, obwohl das Tatoo das Loch sehr genau ansah.Vielleicht, weil Blondie nicht könnte er es versucht haben und dann bot

Double team doesn't have to have anal, but that's always better 😋

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I was not a fan of Misty's numbers. ......  I was happy when she finally settled down with Kyle. 

x2. Basically she only was "interesting" to me at moments with "family" .. All seems more natural from her

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When I used to be glued to Anna on Voyeur-House, I never got the impression that she was doing it for the money, even though of course she was, but I never got that sense of it. She and most of them came off like it was their real life and the cams were just there. That is what's missing in VHTV. That is what the sex competition for money is ruining. 

x2. I said some days ago.. If someone asks what's my first VH memories.. totally Anna&Alex parties at the rounded couch 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

To me voyeurism is supposed to be about the tenants real life and unfortunately so much of it now is just the life of tenants living though the gauntlet of a sex competition for money. I know, by all rights I should be gone from here, but my problem is that I enjoy CamCaps and you guys more then I hate what VHTV has become. So, you're stuck with me. I guess, I just wish there was some middle ground where we could watch unrelated people live their real lives, without the constant stress and pressure to do repetitive shows to make money to survive. . 

You mean we will have to put up with more and more bloody novels to read oh noooooooo📜📜📜 :biggrin::biggrin: Ah well suppose there are worse things in life ha ha ha. Don't worry hun at least some of us will put up with you ranting on 💜💜💜

• Like 2

this is strictly what i like so i'm not going to start an argument about anything but here goes. misty was boring when she had non-sex clothed parties with bad lighting. she also was boring with kyle. a & a were boring when they had all night smoke breaks with a few minutes of partying in between. the tenants don't have to have sex 24/7 as that can be also boring. getting back to zack, blondie, & ruby the other night, i just think that blondie & tatoo were very insensitive with ruby. they are very immature & may not have even realized it. ruby is young & has a lot to learn but she's a smart girl & will be ok. if i were her though i would look for some other guys to hang out with.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

One major difference between Misty and Z/B is that she wasn't a manager. But, say what you want, it's my opinion of the boys. But, I don't have a double standard here. I was not a fan of Misty's numbers. To me it looked like a sex addiction problem and I was more worried about her mental health than enjoying her sex. I was happy when she finally settled down with Kyle. For me, it was a sign that she was healing. 

To me voyeurism is supposed to be about the tenants real life and unfortunately so much of it now is just the life of tenants living though the gauntlet of a sex competition for money. I know, by all rights I should be gone from here, but my problem is that I enjoy CamCaps and you guys more then I hate what VHTV has become. So, you're stuck with me. I guess, I just wish there was some middle ground where we could watch unrelated people live their real lives, without the constant stress and pressure to do repetitive shows to make money to survive. 

When I used to be glued to Anna on Voyeur-House, I never got the impression that she was doing it for the money, even though of course she was, but I never got that sense of it. She and most of them came off like it was their real life and the cams were just there. That is what's missing in VHTV. That is what the sex competition for money is ruining. 

I totally agree with everything you have just said and I for one am glad you are here you speak the truth and that's a rare thing theses days never let anyone stop you from having a option we all love ya amy3 vhtv is still good for the most part I just think it's lost the what it stood for from day 1 it's becoming a cam cast site more and more each day it's a voyeor site that's how it started from the very first day wish they would go back to how it should be 

• Like 3