B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

Any chance of a 3 girl show in Bridget's room?..šŸ˜...Marta can't leave her pussy alone so they may just satisfy her, which is usually the case, orĀ Chiara will leave and we'll get the usualĀ Marta/Bridget show...But rather than looking totally stupid, they might just have a 3some...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Any chance of a 3 girl show in Bridget's room?..šŸ˜...Marta can't leave her pussy alone so they may just satisfy her, which is usually the case, orĀ Chiara will leave and we'll get the usualĀ Marta/Bridget show...But rather than looking totally stupid, they might just have a 3some...

i think they are grooming chiara to be bridgets bf.you know mary will be the next to leave.

but it is normal that these girls at any time of day, do the show for the alleged boyfriends, then I would like to know whether the subscription to RLC to "boyfriends" have paid the girls or is kindly offered by RLC, because the show is through the camera and not the phone

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

but it is normal that these girls at any time of day, do the show for the alleged boyfriends, then I would like to know whether the subscription to RLC to "boyfriends" have paid the girls or is kindlyļ»æ offered by RLC, because the show is through the camera and not the phone

That means :
The girls receive a directing by RLC via smartphone?
Ā