Nina & Alan Part #2

7 hours ago, groomy said:

#1 - Ursa. But it is forbidden (VH rules about Zoo relationships). :biggrin:

#2 - Maiden. But Alan not like support classes. Therefore - only for ratings.:biggrin:

😁😁

7 hours ago, groomy said:

Depends on the criteria. Now active manager - much-much worse. George - always pays according to statistics (in the phone of each participant). I do not know George royalty - but it is around 10%. Not 50% like other manager. Yes George scolds participants - if they do nothing, watch TV, phones, computers. And statistics are low.

So why after all this time (not only after nina left) alan is still online?? high stats? 
Even being what it was there (at polly, valery) hard to believe that their stats was worse then nina,alan

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree, the times she got back from her skin treatmemts, they showed real sincere affection for each other when she walked in the door.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,we know some "couples" in site are fake,but really doesn't feel that way with this one.

I do not know if they will understand me ... and for many here in other situations I have already made this same observation.
No one can fake a feeling and a relationship for the cams (which is the case here), sleeping.

They both made mistakes here. Nina much more.  Mistakes primary and "innocent" (?) Until.

One thing however is certain. If the "destiny" again "play" and re-approach them in the future, Alan will no longer just be a big dick.

I do not know if this will be good for him or not. If his "archer" side finally (?) Loose on the horizon and that Nina kept (and managed) to be "contained" will bring "peace" or "hell" to the your world.
The observation on twitter "build new relationships" worries me.Principally by which "source" it was born.

When NIna, by "unthinking" impulse caused Serena's departure, I alerted her to the mistake made here.
And I was not mistaken.

I have always "joked" here with two specific observations of effect for this project. And that I did not do for any other.

Nina be for Alan and Alan be for Nina.
I used this "remark" when I surreptitiously discovered that we had a Sagittarian there with a Capricorn (in that order).

Even more knowing already that the "link" between the two in daily cohabitation was an Llbrian.

That is why I insisted (and still insist) that Alan did not tire of surprising me.
He at any moment superimposed his own astral nature.

From there I also went through times of "turbulence" using the triad "Sun, Earth and Moon".
That's why I insisted that the strength of this project and even this site was anchored (and its success) in these three, in equal weights. No one being "more" than the other.

I know that many here find this "nonsense" and "meaningless." Others do not. I do not care because I'm already accustomed to these retaliations.

Sorry to be using your posts Ashleyxy and ze81 as anchor for my, ("annoying" and "terrifying"), hehehe.

But I do it safely, because even without "knowing" never we change frictions here before. I do not know if this will or can begin now. I hope not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I do not know if they will understand me ... and for many here in other situations I have already made this same observation.
No one can fake a feeling and a relationship for the cams (which is the case here), sleeping.

They both made mistakes here. Nina much more.  Mistakes primary and "innocent" (?) Until.

One thing however is certain. If the "destiny" again "play" and re-approach them in the future, Alan will no longer just be a big dick.

I do not know if this will be good for him or not. If his "archer" side finally (?) Loose on the horizon and that Nina kept (and managed) to be "contained" will bring "peace" or "hell" to the your world.
The observation on twitter "build new relationships" worries me.Principally by which "source" it was born.

When NIna, by "unthinking" impulse caused Serena's departure, I alerted her to the mistake made here.
And I was not mistaken.

I have always "joked" here with two specific observations of effect for this project. And that I did not do for any other.

Nina be for Alan and Alan be for Nina.
I used this "remark" when I surreptitiously discovered that we had a Sagittarian there with a Capricorn (in that order).

Even more knowing already that the "link" between the two in daily cohabitation was an Llbrian.

That is why I insisted (and still insist) that Alan did not tire of surprising me.
He at any moment superimposed his own astral nature.

From there I also went through times of "turbulence" using the triad "Sun, Earth and Moon".
That's why I insisted that the strength of this project and even this site was anchored (and its success) in these three, in equal weights. No one being "more" than the other.

I know that many here find this "nonsense" and "meaningless." Others do not. I do not care because I'm already accustomed to these retaliations.

Sorry to be using your posts Ashleyxy and ze81 as anchor for my, ("annoying" and "terrifying"), hehehe.

But I do it safely, because even without "knowing" never we change frictions here before. I do not know if this will or can begin now. I hope not.

It's very difficult to fake an relantioship(love one)for long time,specialy in an site with houses full of cams and viewers catching every little detail and situation,think only one time i was really really fooled..it wasn't with blanket girl ashley,after that i underway that a lottt of times things aren't what they seem in VH..that includes couples(some)that basicaly are joined to pretend to be togheter and in love,in current days thank god we have few of those fake couples in site,and Honestly believe Alan&nina are an genuine couple.That makes the next move by manager even more unpredictable..an partner to Alan won't work..because he have Nina..maybe Alan alone and guests visits from time to time..but still..Alan does very very little alone and wouldn't not get enough views.what it can't continue it's the house like it is.Empty for three days.

Guest maitre197

Je  pense que George peut inviter  des nouveaux particapants. On dit a Twitter qu'ils deja  ont  des prétendants pour l'appartement  de Polly.

15 hours ago, groomy said:

#1 - Ursa. But it is forbidden (VH rules about Zoo relationships). :biggrin:

2560x1440-2040787-ursa-dota-2-wallpaper-

#2 - Maiden. But Alan not like support classes. Therefore - only for ratings.:biggrin:

Crystal-Maiden.jpg

Depends on the criteria. Now active manager - much-much worse. George - always pays according to statistics (in the phone of each participant). I do not know George royalty - but it is around 10%. Not 50% like other manager. Yes George scolds participants - if they do nothing, watch TV, phones, computers. And statistics are low.

Groomy so sorry. I intended to say that George is one of the better managers i.e. delete the 'not.' Silly me!