Nina & Alan Part #2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

anything that alan does to sustain the apt for vh would surprise me. from what i've seen he hasn't been interested for a while now, even with nina. i don't see him staying.

I was thinking about the same thing. But what he stays now? why he does not leave? Why he didn't go with Nina?

Is he milking the project until the rent is over? or is he staying to make money and support Nina financially? If yes, then what is his next move?

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I was thinking about the same thing. But what he stays now? why he does not leave? Why he didn't go with Nina?

Is he milking the project until the rent is over? or is he staying to make money and support Nina financially? If yes, then what is his next move?

Alen seems unambitious. He sits at home all day playing video games, jacking off and sleeping. To be that young and not wanting to do anything. Highly doubt he's capable of taking care of himself, let alone Nina.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

anything that alan does to sustain the apt for vh would surprise me. from what i've seen he hasn't been interested for a while now, even with nina. i don't see him staying.

I can't imagine Alan getting a real job. If the boss says something he doesn't like. pout and act like a baby, or grab him by the throat

The problem here is that they look (but do not see).

On the last night before Nina returned from her trip Alan came in with a  booklet or a manual, which left on top of the hall closet

and it's not the first time I've seen it,

You may have already noticed (which I doubt) either by making notes in the room next to your laptop in the early hours alone or by pacing back and forth as if you were mentally passing a point.

Without revealing my source, but completely reliable, I know that he has already worked with game and system development.
That cord around the neck is not an ornament, just like that bracelet.

Maybe someone will remember Lina and Mark from the old RLC. If you remember, you'll understand what I mean.

41 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The problem here is that they look (but do not see).

On the last night before Nina returned from her trip Alan came in with a  booklet or a manual, which left on top of the hall closet

and it's not the first time I've seen it,

You may have already noticed (which I doubt) either by making notes in the room next to your laptop in the early hours alone or by pacing back and forth as if you were mentally passing a point.

Without revealing my source, but completely reliable, I know that he has already worked with game and system development.
That cord around the neck is not an ornament, just like that bracelet.

Maybe someone will remember Lina and Mark from the old RLC. If you remember, you'll understand what I mean.

he nay be a systems genius but what will he do to entertain us?

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Crank his head every 5 Seconds to keep the hair out of his eyes.  :biggrin:

He needs to go to a Hairstylist. Those 1980's Beatlemania Haircuts went out the door almost 4 Decades ago.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He needs to go to a Hairstylist. Those 1980's Beatlemania Haircuts went out the door almost 4 Decades ago.  :biggrin:

phew! i was worried that he wouldn' t do anything but that should be must see!

anigif_enhanced-3134-1406811801-17.gif

HAIR_FLIP.gif

tumblr_o5bxloVQi71v8a0gco1_500.gif

hair.gif

Old George would had done already something,it's basicaly an empty house with Alan appearing to sleep and few less going on.If was a jeka place th n would be normal,but from George it's strange.Maybe he also tired of being Manager.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I admit and confess equally curious about what may come the front. One thing though, I learned to have this project as unpredictable ... even by Nina's abrupt departure.😎

Still not convinced that was the way it planned. Treatment? Ok, expected.
Another city? Also. Prolonged, yes? But not eternal.

Buying also the idea of her having anticipated a possibility of changing the project site, It would be a little difficult with her away or hospitalized.

Alan is already more accustomed to staying in touch just by exchanging text messages or cell phone communication. This NIna has worked well with him in preparation for this early time.

As for the haircut I agree, but the style seemed to please Nina (remember Anakim) and Serena too. Otherwise they would have insisted on their change.

🙄