Nina & Alan Part #2

1 hour ago, squish said:

Lets give George some credit here especially if he is prepared to take Nina back if/when she gets cured. George can't run an empty apartment and stay solvent and so it sounds as if he has a plan. Maybe we should give him our support. Groomy has already confirmed he is not one of the better managers.

Why isn't George one of the best managers?Maybe(well for sure)nowdays he isn't But for some time and in a lot of us opinion he was one of the best,with houses very active,great guests etc.I think he gona resolve this the easy way..bringing one of the usual guests girls to stay with Alan or visit him regularly and that's it.

1 hour ago, pahman said:

Maybe there wasn't any real love between them. Maybe they partnered together only for the project. No one on this forum knows the history of Nina and Alan before they entered VHTV.

That's also that possibility  of course,but being honest in this case i think they are indeed an Real couple and not an "VH style" couple.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's also that possibility  of course,but being honest in this case i think they are indeed an Real couple and not an "VH style" couple.

The real question is, how does george find these participants. Is there some online website where people can go and apply.

38 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

The real question is, how does george find these participants. Is there some online website where people can go and apply.

Just a guess but i think he may work (or have connections) with some night/sex clubs 

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Maybe Nina will come back. Who knows. But if they were a real couple, they would've left together. Don't you think so?

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Seems he is already building up something

#1 - Ursa. But it is forbidden (VH rules about Zoo relationships). :biggrin:

2560x1440-2040787-ursa-dota-2-wallpaper-

#2 - Maiden. But Alan not like support classes. Therefore - only for ratings.:biggrin:

Crystal-Maiden.jpg

7 hours ago, squish said:

Groomy has already confirmed he is not one of the better managers.

Depends on the criteria. Now active manager - much-much worse. George - always pays according to statistics (in the phone of each participant). I do not know George royalty - but it is around 10%. Not 50% like other manager. Yes George scolds participants - if they do nothing, watch TV, phones, computers. And statistics are low.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

I agree, the times she got back from her skin treatmemts, they showed real sincere affection for each other when she walked in the door.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, groomy said:

#1 - Ursa. But it is forbidden (VH rules about Zoo relationships). :biggrin:

2560x1440-2040787-ursa-dota-2-wallpaper-

#2 - Maiden. But Alan not like support classes. Therefore - only for ratings.:biggrin:

Crystal-Maiden.jpg

Depends on the criteria. Now active manager - much-much worse. George - always pays according to statistics (in the phone of each participant). I do not know George royalty - but it is around 10%. Not 50% like other manager. Yes George scolds participants - if they do nothing, watch TV, phones, computers. And statistics are low.

Nowdays In my opinion he is just an average manager(based on his actual houses and residents)but some time ago and for an good amount of time he was one of best(in my taste)with very active places,good residents and guests,not talking about paym nos,views Just talking about deliver and how fun his places were till some months ago,for exemple maybe a&L or jeka places have more views but to me they are far worst managers.Right now..we don't have an single very good manager sadly.

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I agree, the times she got back from her skin treatmemts, they showed real sincere affection for each other when she walked in the door.

Indeed,we know some "couples" in site are fake,but really doesn't feel that way with this one.

• Like 1