Nina & Alan Part #2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sorry the But don't agree Regard the suposly chemistry between Alan and Serena..specialy in sex was painful lack of chemistry better them.Dont feel Alan could be the "head" of an house.House already lost(maybe 50,60%)of its "power" with the departure of Serena,and without Nina I would say house it's at 10% at max.

That's it nice to see you are keeping a positive spin on things because 10% is way better than 0%.😇

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So fine that Polly,Valery was packing everything and the house is now offline. And there was comments about a tweet on their page about money not paid

Yes, but Kira, Herman and Red are not packing. They seem to have new ideas. Like i said: "Alan will be ok with new people and new ideas if he decides to stay."

In VHTV, to survive, you need to constantly find new ideas, new ways to progress. Otherwise, you are not going to last.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

She goes to big specialized medical institute (Hospital) in another city.

Real life lessons  from real life cams.

Health is the #1, without health nothing else is meaningful - even love or money.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Sorry the But don't agree Regard the suposly chemistry between Alan and Serena..specialy in sex was painful lack of chemistry better them.Dont feel Alan could be the "head" of an house.House already lost(maybe 50,60%)of its "power" with the departure of Serena,and without Nina I would say house it's at 10% at max.

first; the situation before between Alan and Serena was one. Now it would be another (and with a greater responsibility).

3 points make me still bet and believe in Alan and his constant ability to surprise,

*For meetings and his antisocial behavior (?): The unexpected form of how he behaved before in the last meeting of guests the days of his going on vacation (the couple of the room without light, remember?) And again now on Serena's birthday , Not forgetting still in the visit of the cousin of Nina,

*His performance in 3some with Nina and Edda (check the file of moments and draw your own conclusions), and that in a way was repeated with Nina alone as soon as she came back from vacation and after 3some of her with that couple of tattooed .
There I saw that old Alan from the beginning of the project had not yet disappeared. Compare it with Jane and then Sina.

*And as I pointed out the way he behaved a few days ago in a totally alcoholized condition (as I've never seen him like this before), a reactive and even violent behavior with Nina was expected but it was just the opposite. their "demons" trapped.There I saw (and perhaps the only one) how strong (and honest) is his feeling for Nina and how significant he is to Nina.

It proved Alan to be for Nina and Nina to be for Alan. And this has become even more evident in recent days.

So reinforcement, someone trusting Alan as Serena and even Edda, with him not being reactive and this project could be sustained until a possible return of Nina.
If Alan could assimilate a spirit similar to Pete (lexy) or closer, Herman (Red), Nina's stress would be reduced to zero (and thus her "allergic" and psychological reaction as well).

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

first; the situation before between Alan and Serena was one. Now it would be another (and with a greater responsibility).

3 points make me still bet and believe in Alan and his constant ability to surprise,

*For meetings and his antisocial behavior (?): The unexpected form of how he behaved before in the last meeting of guests the days of his going on vacation (the couple of the room without light, remember?) And again now on Serena's birthday , Not forgetting still in the visit of the cousin of Nina,

*His performance in 3some with Nina and Edda (check the file of moments and draw your own conclusions), and that in a way was repeated with Nina alone as soon as she came back from vacation and after 3some of her with that couple of tattooed .
There I saw that old Alan from the beginning of the project had not yet disappeared. Compare it with Jane and then Sina.

*And as I pointed out the way he behaved a few days ago in a totally alcoholized condition (as I've never seen him like this before), a reactive and even violent behavior with Nina was expected but it was just the opposite. their "demons" trapped.There I saw (and perhaps the only one) how strong (and honest) is his feeling for Nina and how significant he is to Nina.

It proved Alan to be for Nina and Nina to be for Alan. And this has become even more evident in recent days.

So reinforcement, someone trusting Alan as Serena and even Edda, with him not being reactive and this project could be sustained until a possible return of Nina.
If Alan could assimilate a spirit similar to Pete (lexy) or closer, Herman (Red), Nina's stress would be reduced to zero (and thus her "allergic" and psychological reaction as well).

Well time will tell.i don't see Alan as strong to lead an house,but who knows maybe he will surprise a lot of us.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well time will tell.i don't see Alan as strong to lead an house,but who knows maybe he will surprise a lot of us.

I did not say lead and yes not be resistance. The brain in all this would still be Nina.
Only the apartment needs a feminine hand. Nina has worked hard on this with Alan, but alone he will not. That yes, it would be something to surprise me completely.

• Like 1