Nina & Alan Part #2

Just now, groomy said:

Just look at Nina in last week and at Nina 3 months ago. These are two different girls.:cry:

I think - translation is not needed there.

She goes to big specialized medical institute (Hospital) in another city.

Really hope they can help her.

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ah well farewell Nina take care of yourself its been great having you with us this last year. You come back to us when you are fit and well and NOT before. If not babe then have a great life.❤️❤️❤️

I hope somehow this may still be a see you soon
I'll miss our PMs, Snag (Serena-Nina-Alan-george).
Beware on your trip to South Korea, hehehehe!

And really thank you for all the remarkable moments (including the discussions and reconciliations that were important to me), that you and Alan provided in these backstage, Not forgetting Serena ever.

These last few days from the day when Alan came in very late at night, completely drunk until yesterday, were extremely gratifying to me. Even without generating significant audience. Even without a sexual show.
I also hope that now out of the cams (and pressure), your "allergy" can be better contained.

thank you again,

(obs: I used the post above with the final goodbye to illustrate my post).

My apologies in advance,
Robwin

• Like 2

If not mistaken Nina were other times out for some weeks and th n returned almost with the same problems,maybe the skin probraby are kinda related to stress levels,maybe she should return one or other time as guest and then return to her life and making what she feels like and needs.Alan alone doesn't make sense in my opinion,neitehr bring again guests like Jane and sex in dark couple.Would be great to see the return of the great manager George was..with an new great house and residents.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If not mistaken Nina were other times out for some weeks and th n returned almost with the same problems,maybe the skin probraby are kinda related to stress levels,maybe she should return one or other time as guest and then return to her life and making what she feels like and needs.Alan alone doesn't make sense in my opinion,neitehr bring again guests like Jane and sex in dark couple.Would be great to see the return of the great manager George was..with an new great house and residents.

You are quite right in your opening comments, I am also convinced her problems are more related to stress etc.

With Nina having now left I feel it is probably best this apartment is retired and everyone start afresh as if it stayed we would always be making comparisons with this apartment which would not be very helpful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You are quite right in your opening comments, I am also convinced her problems are more related to stress etc.

With Nina having now left I feel it is probably best this apartment is retired and everyone start afresh as if it stayed we would always be making comparisons with this apartment which would not be very helpful.

I don't think it really matters if the apt closes as it will always be compared at spome point or other.😀

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Totally seems a nervous system issue.. That's why she can't stop scratching 

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Indeed,pretty sure stress only puts her skin problems even worst,she in last times was out for some time then returned an little better and after some time in house she stayed bad again.Have the feeling George(th manager he is nowdays)will just keep place open with Alan and the usual guests.

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

if the intention is to keep this project still with Alan then I also reinforced that the intelligent output would be the return of Serena, She and Alan could split the apartment acting together and also separated as was the initial proposal. Or Edda (if separated) from Joe,

Of course in that, Alan would have to incorporate a character unique to the project (as Nina did, indeed).
Break definitely, your stamina and give 100% of your potential.

Let's understand that if Nina goes in for treatment, she will need resources ... and only Alan could be her support in that.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, thedbear said:

if the intention is to keep this project still with Alan then I also reinforced that the intelligent output would be the return of Serena, She and Alan could split the apartment acting together and also separated as was the initial proposal. Or Edda (if separated) from Joe,

Of course in that, Alan would have to incorporate a character unique to the project (as Nina did, indeed).

Let's understand that if Nina goes in for treatment, she will need resources ... and only Alan could be her support in that.

Kira and Polly's places are doing just fine without the original cast. Alan will be ok with new people and new ideas if he decides to stay. 

25 minutes ago, pahman said:

Kira and Polly's places are doing just fine without the original cast. Alan will be ok with new people and new ideas if he decides to stay. 

So fine that Polly,Valery was packing everything and the house is now offline. And there was comments about a tweet on their page about money not paid

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sorry the But don't agree Regard the suposly chemistry between Alan and Serena..specialy in sex was painful lack of chemistry bettewen them.Dont feel Alan could be the "head" of an house.House already lost(maybe 50,60%)of its "power" with the departure of Serena,and without Nina I would say house it's at 10% at max.

• Like 2