Veronika & Lucius, Rocky

15 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

do you not like cam position??

sure no one like to follow apt positioned the only free cam in sided  on the kitchen but as  free user   i have no rights to object , that is your business,  i have many free cams in other apts in right position , i just said  an observation

my best wishes for success

Once upon a time, not that long ago, subscribers to voyeur sites were able to follow the life of the most participants.  We watched and provided comments on their life, behaviour, and episodes in their life.

But now, with this crazy non-sense race to always add more and more apartments and participants, this is gone.  Unless you have time (and the desire) to watch Vh more than 6 hours per day, no way we can watch them all.  Some came and left and I didn't even noticed.  Interest is gone.  A new apartment opens, we look at the tenants, watch their initial fucking session (if any) and move tho the next one.  We may never have the time to go back to that apartment as it will probably be gone before we have time to look at all other apartments.

So I guess by this time next year, VH will be up to 75 apartments put RLC and VV out of business  and claim victory.   Not sure I will be there to celebrate 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Once upon a time, not that long ago, subscribers to voyeur sites were able to follow the life of the most participants.  We watched and provided comments on their life, behaviour, and episodes in their life.

But now, with this crazy non-sense race to always add more and more apartments and participants, this is gone.  Unless you have time (and the desire) to watch Vh more than 6 hours per day, no way we can watch them all.  Some came and left and I didn't even noticed.  Interest is gone.  A new apartment opens, we look at the tenants, watch their initial fucking session (if any) and move tho the next one.  We may never have the time to go back to that apartment as it will probably be gone before we have time to look at all other apartments.

So I guess by this time next year, VH will be up to 75 apartments put RLC and VV out of business  and claim victory.   Not sure I will be there to celebrate 

I agree Ben! 

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

Plenty of apartments just gives you opportunity to choise what you want and watch. If you are watching only hot scenes - you did it. If you watching your favorite participants live - you did it

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

Absolutely hilarious Ben but the sad thing is it's all bloody true 🤣I have often logged on and find apartments not there anymore. I also like to follow people rather than just look for just fucking which is what most of them are now after all there are only so many ways this can be done but we are having overkill really. Like you I only watch the odd hour or two in sessions,× some must be on here all day and bloody night as they know all the ins and outs and what they had for breakfast dinner and tea lol. 

• Like 3