B-1 General Topic September #1

4 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Mais bon, laisser un fils pour du business... bof bof, non ?

Cet appart est marqué filles en vacances, donc laissé son enfant aux grands parents ou au papa pour être un peu en vacances n'est pas si intolérable 

Ça fait toujours du bien les vacances 🙂

• Like 1

Can a woman spot and still be pregnant?

Yes, you can be spotting and be pregnant. It is called implantation bleeding. It usually occurs about 8-9 days after ovulation, which is around the time of your period. If you definitively know that you are pregnant, then spotting when you know that you are pregnant is also normal.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can a woman spot and still be pregnant?

Yes, you can be spotting and be pregnant. It is called implantation bleeding. It usually occurs about 8-9 days after ovulation, which is around the time of your period. If you definitively know that you are pregnant, then spotting when you know that you are pregnant is also normal.

There seemed to be quite a bit of blood but her drinking habits this stay should give us clue...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

There seemed to be quite a bit of blood but her drinking habits this stay should give us clue...

If not then she has put on 30 plus pounds, 10 in each tit and 10 plus on her ass. Then there is the nice tummy bump that she was showing Nora last night. BTW last night she drank tea when they came home. If I am a betting man, she is with child.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Can a woman with child feel and act sexy?

Yes very much so especially in the first few months of pregnancy, at least that’s what I’ve found. btw I like Nora’s new hair style; makes her look quite butch. I seem to recall she did have a fancy for the female flesh when she returned briefly when b4 opened; let’s hope for more of the same but with whom 🤔

• Like 1

je connais des tas de femmes (  pour gagner de l ' argent  ) seules et même avec enfant    ont un métier ingrat comme faire le ménage  et je salue leur courage........ à l ' inverse je suis beaucoup plus critique pour une mère ou futur mère de venir sur un site voyeur 

• Like 1