B-1 General Topic September #1

There are 3 hours moos54 said:

This is marked on holiday apartment daughters, son child to grandparents, Let Made in òû Dad To Be a little vacation is not so intolerable 

It's the holidays Always good 🙂

she is no longer with her BF and he was in another foreign country when Danaya was on BCN and  B2

too funny all the bullshit that is counted  on Danaya since  come back  without the people of this forum know what to be  :angel:

• Like 1

Guest Peeker Seeker
19 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Damn man now all I need is for Jasmin, Monica, and Anna to show up and I would have all my favorites in the same room at5 the same time !!!!

Hello my Queen, I bow to thee, thanks for all of the great memories.

Image result for bowing gif

❤️

Guest Peeker Seeker
19 hours ago, van the man said:

Nora was always my favourite. The red corset night is etched in my memory!!!! I loved watching her even when Kiko was being his normal prick self and treated Nora badly. Despite his behaviour (or maybe because of it!) Nora loves him deeply. I guess they are still together. I can't say she has the best looking pussy, our Goddess Leora will always hold that crown, but her time on RLC has always fascinated me. 

The short hair is quite a shock or maybe it's the colour

❤️

14 minutes ago, epohaninjd said:

So happy to see my beautiful friends again, party time and much fun to have ❤️

Party?  This is no party...it's turning into a VIBRATOR masturbation BS session.  That's what this apartment is about ? Fucking vibrators?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Party?  This is no party...it's turning into a VIBRATOR masturbation BS session.  That's what this apartment is about ? Fucking vibrators?

Max - give them time.    Even with Irma on rag, we know she likes to play so she could give a show tonight like Amina did on Alexa last night.