Alice & Spartak

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, firewall said:

this apartment becomes boring

This apartment had already lost interest for me when we found out they're not in a true open relationship. But the only thing that does garner any interest from me personally is seeing/hoping that Spartak fucks Clara. Yes I know it'll never happen. But still it's fun to wish for, for now. Outside of that, nothing really happens here that grabs my attention.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

This apartment had already lost interest for me when we found out they're not in a true open relationship. But the only thing that does garner any interest from me personally is seeing/hoping that Spartak fucks Clara. Yes I know it'll never happen. But still it's fun to wish for, for now. Outside of that, nothing really happens here that grabs my attention.

with the other  brunet guest girl they had threesome she was very good with anal includes,nothing will happen with this guest exept teasing with alice,I liked also the hot blonde had sex with a guy some weeks ago but no news with this couple the guy come alone here now

On 10/1/2018 at 10:59 PM, Sparkles said:

It was this blonde.. because at that time they (twitter) also shared a picture with that blonde in some kind of sun room (check the dates of vh twitter posts and alice&spartacus witter post)

Missing believed lost.

37 minutes ago, Robwin said:

In a world of her own i think...... ie....high

cum1.jpg

cum2.jpg

cum3.jpg

I don't think so; she has consumed a fair bit of alcohol and had to watch Alice give Spartak some fun in the bathroom and a BJ in the Living room but I do not think she is high. She is probably marginally bored by the enforced break before Spartak left and she could resume her game and drink with Alice. I think she may stay at least a part of the weekend.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

No lo creo; ella ha consumido bastante alcohol y tuvo que ver a Alice darle diversión a Spartak en el baño y una BJ en la sala de estar, pero no creo que esté drogada. Probablemente la aburre forzado la aburre un poco antes de que Spartak se vaya y podría reanudar su juego y beber con Alice. Creo que ella puede quedarse al menos una parte del fin de semana.

Well I would not put my hand on the fire, certainly drink a lot, but I see in this girl certain behavior, between childish and self-absorbed, I do not know if it is very normal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, catalonia said:

Well I would not put my hand on the fire, certainly drink a lot, but I see in this girl certain behavior, between childish and self-absorbed, I do not know if it is very normal.

She certainly loves herself.