Alan & Evi

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's the couple that lived with Stephan and Stella,that ones that sleep and sleep and web cam and more web cam,it's the couple that had sex in first night of the nothings 3.

Thanks Ze sounds very exciting and ones to possibly avoid then lol

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

For many viewers when you zap to have something to view  you have two Alan "Alan and Nina" and the new one "Alan and Evi " that confuses  a bit

And we also have Mike & Evie good eh, all adds to the confusion 😂

Very very low expectations place,think only one that can beat it in terms of lowering bar Its Vegas place if someday opens.Feels so lazy.Manager..lets see..gona open an new house..I could search for new residents for it or.....use ex residents that already did everything in two diferent houses..mmmm..old residents it is.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very very low expectations place,think only one that can beat it in terms of lowering bar Its Vegas place if someday opens.Feels so lazy.Manager..lets see..gona open an new house..I could search for new residents for it or.....use ex residents that already did everything in two diferent houses..mmmm..old residents it is.

You missed did badly in two different houses ze!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

You missed did badly in two different houses ze!

Forget that part my friend,if only they were great in past houses then maybe would make sense,but not even that.Someone must wished This return..not sure who😅.