B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

Why would that troll's post improve Naga?,,haven't you been on CC long enough to spot these accounts of some people with multiple fake CC accounts just so they can talk shit that makes no sense. 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome to the madhouse but I hope your posts improve!...Kenny was way out of order and you're pretty much pinning a label on these girls...They're here to have a good time, and get paid for doing it, they're not here to be abused by some drunken arsehole like Kenny...

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What planet do you belong to. Grabbing someone's genitals, tits without their permission is a sexual assault. It would be the last party I would invite him and Kim to as she seems to endorce his terrible bahvior.

These barca girls who kiss and touch each others tits and ass on a daily basis shouldnt be so offended for the little he did, I agree if a girl says no he should stop, but damn they act as if he tried to rape them.

• Like 1

As you can see nobody is talking about pablo or Nil, because they know how to behave themselves,,especially with their Gfs right there with them.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Pablo was fine too, as he was the last time...

• Like 1

Hi nagachilli2, I a new to this site but I am not naive enough to believe that his is true.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tonight Anita, Tina and Karla were strangers to him till tonight,

I am new to this site. But I know this can't be true.

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Exactly what he did was really no assault.

It sure is.  You need permission before you start grabbing.       We are no longer living in the Twilight Zone of the 1970's & 80's it's now 2018.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

These barca girls who kiss and touch each others tits and ass on a daily basis shouldnt be so offended for the little he did, I agree if a girl says no he should stop, but damn they act as if he tried to rape them.

Had they let him get by with that initial move what the hell do you think he would have done next. How old are you and where is the shelter you hide in? Look at how he pestered Danaya tonight after she made the mistake of letting him eat her pussy. He kept tossing his shirt at her trying to get her attention plus he grabbed her pussy at least once.

Sorry, but I am the father of four girls.

• Like 1