@ Lexy  & Pete

Thanks for all , that was a great pleasure  to  capture you and your friends

I know what you are feeling now  leave a life  in a foreign country  with the linguage's barrier and make some great or simply  friends  male and female etc because I was in that situation when I was working in foreign countries being the last to quiet the project.

Lexy and you  will let a big hole  very difficult to fill in  ( with help of Anastasia and a little of Lisa & Grant, Ruby and friends (Calvin ,Jerry...)

You can sent always some news  by Ana ,or other member of CC

Lexy appears  now  but sorry for Charleen she cann't resist ,she sleeps

8e3b.png

s1na.png

PS    🍀🍀 👍💔💋💋

• Like 1

It's sad days indeed. The old gang are all going one by one, Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew, Dean & Candy, Misty and now Lexy & Pete. I miss the old days of VHTV! 😰

All the best in the future and come to Scotland if you are travelling Europe 😘

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ah the Admin has given you the traditional sendoff to the real superstars on our forum, so let me say from all of the staff here at CC, you will be greatly missed by so many, please think of us from time to time and come around to say hi. I am sure it would please the masses to hear from you. 

So Me set goals high in the sky and always shoot for the stars.

May you always be in the best of health, May you find all of the happiness you deserve in this life, May you always have the safest of travels, and May you always find life pleasures and fulfill your fondest desires. 

See the source image

I dunno what to say honestly...I am overwhelmed by your words..can’t thank you enough. ❤️

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, broxman said:

It's sad days indeed. The old gang are all going one by one, Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew, Dean & Candy, Misty and now Lexy & Pete. I miss the old days of VHTV! 😰

All the best in the future and come to Scotland if you are travelling Europe 😘

Holding you to your word. 😉

With all the accolades and well wishes I must put in my part. I have not watched VH but everyone likes how you have handled yourselves while on the site. I will miss the ability to learn first hand, from some one actually there, what the feelings are and the dynamics that must be over come. You have much more nerve than I to be on cam all the time. Thank you.

• Like 5