Sad to see them leave. They where one of my absolute favorites. Wish them the best of luck. 

I have actually canceled my subscription now. Not really that many projects that interested me anymore. Wish they could get someone like old time Misty. 

Signed up subscription at voyeurhouse.com and lifeundercam.com, but those where a fucking waste of money. Hopefully VH get some interesting (and drop some not interesting) apartments in the next month so it becomes worth getting a new subscription. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

The guest s arrives  now is Ruby and boyfriend

2skl.png

qdmb.png

Looks like he's the guy who fucked her the day she made a big drama with Calvin and treated him badly. That was the day i decided to stop watching her place.

Ahh..Been a while since we last checked the forum..here it goes,,
Nothing in life lasts forever, and unfortunately our participation in the project reached an end and its totally unplanned, unfortunately I can no longer stay in Russia due to a mistake from the Agency who made the resident visa for me. A mistake that made us change our plans suddenly and within few days. 
It was a pleasure for us to be in the Project, it was an overwhelming experience to share our life moments with an amazing audience that we enjoyed every moment of it.
A huge Thank you to @jabbath1987 @Amy3, @ashleyxyz @DARKJOKER666  @Sparkles  @Arkay2 @groomy  @ze81  @golfer06 and many others. Haven’t been on the forum a while so I apologize for forgetting nicknames but I haven’t forgot the kind words from you all. Could write more but time and emotions betrays me. Thank you for the bottom of my heart.
Yours
Lexy&Pete

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Nothing in life lasts forever, and unfortunately our participation in the project reached an end and its totally unplanned, unfortunately I can no longer stay in Russia due to a mistake from the Agency who made the resident visa for me. A mistake that made us change our plans suddenly and within few days. 
It was a pleasure for us to be in the Project, it was an overwhelming experience to share our life moments with an amazing audience that we enjoyed every moment of it.
A huge Thank you to @jabbath1987 @Amy3, @ashleyxyz @DARKJOKER666  @Sparkles  @Arkay2 @groomy  @ze81  @golfer06 and many others. Haven’t been on the forum a while so I apologize for forgetting nicknames but I haven’t forgot the kind words from you all. Could write more but time and emotions betrays me. Thank you for the bottom of my heart.
Yours
Lexy&Pete

💖💜💖Best time on VH: December 16th. 2017 - November 29th 2018💜💖💜

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Yours
Lexy&Pete

It's sad that it ends because of something that was not you responsibility, but now it is what it is..
Tks for all the good moments, for sharing and laughs

❤️❤️

• Like 5