Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Besides some fondling under clothes and some kissing nothing missed at all 

OK.Thanks Jabbath. Saw them on the preview in the bedroom, just couldn't tell what was happening. Thought it was amusing they even went in there considering all the boo hooing going on.

1 minute ago, britmatt1 said:

But it wasn't so inappropriate to go to the bedroom?? That's hilarious!!

I think (just guessing) you misunderstood the "inappopriate" he tried to say.. it's more because the moment (the farewell to lexy&pete that he is one biggest follower is "taking" his time) but nothing special occur there.. some boobs kissing with clothes and some hands 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

I think (just guessing) you misunderstood the "inappopriate" he tried to say.. it's more because the moment (the farewell to lexy&pete that he is one biggest follower is "taking" his time) but nothing special occur there.. some boobs kissing with clothes and some hands 

Exactly what he meant and I fully agree with him ❣️

2 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Such a question.

I worked as a junior cabin crew in Dubai in United Arab Emirates. That time I was living with my friends after I got a divorce with ex. So no one was washing our clothes. I got called for a Standby and had to go to a flight. Had to wear the same socks as previous flight. The same socks I wore for the lest 3 flights. We were sitting in the briefing room and the senior was wondering from where the bad smell comes from. We boarded the aircraft then I went to the (lavatory) I washed my socks then came out, but everyone knew it was me, the smelly one. I was just a Junior that time.

OMG, lol!!!

Wow, I just saw you were going a couple of hours ago. I had some questions but fortunately I read through the last pages and you answered them all. You guys are such a sweet couple, and such really cool people. It's tough to leave friends you made behind in Russia, almaybe you will visit them again at some point. And make sure there is a huge announcement if you come back to visit so we dont miss anything! You guys are smart so i have no doubt you be successful at whatever the future holds for you. Well good luck, and keep loving each other, you guys are beautiful together. 😊:heart:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Ahh..Been a while since we last checked the forum..here it goes,,
Nothing in life lasts forever, and unfortunately our participation in the project reached an end and its totally unplanned, unfortunately I can no longer stay in Russia due to a mistake from the Agency who made the resident visa for me. A mistake that made us change our plans suddenly and within few days. 
It was a pleasure for us to be in the Project, it was an overwhelming experience to share our life moments with an amazing audience that we enjoyed every moment of it.
A huge Thank you to @jabbath1987 @Amy3, @ashleyxyz @DARKJOKER666  @Sparkles  @Arkay2 @groomy  @ze81  @golfer06 and many others. Haven’t been on the forum a while so I apologize for forgetting nicknames but I haven’t forgot the kind words from you all. Could write more but time and emotions betrays me. Thank you for the bottom of my heart.
Yours
Lexy&Pete

Sorry but I don't think this is the reason why you left VHT.. The visa problem can be sorted out easily or you may start again from the place you're going to reside in later. In one of your later answers you said you would never get back to VHT or similar business "". Its been a nice experience to be in the Project but we don’t plan to do it again"".  and it seems this decission came suddenly after the visa problem .. There's something wrong out there.. 

I'm sorry but this is my point of view.

• Like 1