About them leaving. It's very sad yes. It's like a very important part of the site goes. Incredible nice people just living a naughty life on cam doing what they want and not seek the best cam angle to do a silly show to the cams. All they did was because they wanted to do it and not to put on a show. This is just how they are and I am sure they won't change when leaving. It was their real life they showed and shared with us. That's why @Amy3 I am pretty damn sure they won't sleep in pajamas or no longer do parties. Their life will carry on just like that. Only without the cams. And that's why we can be happy for them even when we lose the most amazing couple on the site ❣️❣️

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's why I said she should go for a small cheap place...

Yes.. with 40 apartments even if she fucks all s. petersburg she will have issues with a big rent

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am not on VH and I never ever sleep in pajamas :biggrin:

come on 😁 pajamas all the time except summer.. and in summer, no pajamas but a duvet 🤣

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. with 40 apartments even if she fucks all s. petersburg she will have issues with a big rent

come on 😁 pajamas all the time except summer.. and in summer, no pajamas but a duvet 🤣

Nope I hate pajamas... Can't sleep in them :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:
19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I like Misty for me it does not matter if she is with one guy or has multiple of them. Seeing he party is just legendary and besides that shes just really cool and of course not to forget to say incredibly hot 😇

15 minutes ago, nack said:

Who's next !!! I can count atleast 10 other apartments

Well, in the Anna & Alex circle, i see apts like Zack & Blond or Ruby & Calvin next. With the sudden friendship between Ana and Ruby lately, maybe there will be some movement. Who knows. This place will close definitively and i don't think Ana will have to wait one month.

52 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I like Misty for me it does not matter if she is with one guy or has multiple of them. Seeing he party is just legendary and besides that shes just really cool and of course not to forget to say incredibly hot 

misty with 1 guy is fine as long as it isn't kyle!