8 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Gone through last 3 pages. FYI we don’t have Pajamas. Who sleeps in Pajamas anyway!

shoot and ask whatever comes to your mind!

Which of the different apartments did you like the best? 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I love pajamas in the winter. Ok, since you asked, I will ask the following:

Should have VHTV fired Zack for the attempted rape and what he did to Ruby as her manager? 

What attempted rape? Where can I read about this? 

3 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

@Lexy&Pete you two are absolute Legends!

Also what do you think you two are going to do in the future? You ever consider making your own website together or something along those lines?

Thank you for the compliment.

For the last 4 years I have been a Stock/Forex trader. Last year in December I decided to take a long break. And one thing led to another so we joined  the project. Its been a nice experience to be in the Project but we don’t plan to do it again. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I love pajamas in the winter. Ok, since you asked, I will ask the following:

Should have VHTV fired Zack for the attempted rape and what he did to Ruby as her manager? 

Do you think it's fair for a manager to pay a tenant $100/week and take all of their VHTV viewer pay the first month they are on the site? 

Did you ever lie to a tenant about the real purpose of the cams? 

unfortunately I can’t answer your first 2 questions for reasons we both know.

we never lied to a guest. Actually we requested to go offline multiple times because our guests didn’t feel comfortable to be under cams and its one of the reasons why we had very few guests.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Thank you for the compliment.

For the last 4 years I have been a Stock/Forex trader. Last year in December I decided to take a long break. And one thing led to another so we joined  the project. Its been a nice experience to be in the Project but we don’t plan to do it again. 

Thank You for Sharing Your Lives with us.             Best of Luck to both of you in your Journey going forward. 

DY4C.gif                                                                         DY4C.gif

• Like 1