I"m fairly new here, and haven't posted a whole lot. I'm the quiet kind. But I have to say, to me, this feels like some friends are leaving.  As much as I enjoyed the sexy times, I've also enjoyed just hanging out, having the cam on one screen while carrying on with my day to day stuff on my other monitor.  I just felt (probably like many others) like I was a little bit a part of you guys' life as well.

So like many others, I want to thank you for sharing your moments, good or bad, with us all that time.  I wish you the best, and hope we will still hear from you from time to time.  Who knows, maybe you'll even continue on with the project at your new location? (One can hope, right?)

Thank you, all the way from Canada. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok I won't push you on it. I get it, VHTV runs a shady business. I'm sure their necks are always aching in pain with all the head turning they have to do. I tried to keep their feet to the fire, but it's hopeless now. You picked a good time be on and a good time to leave. Take care guys! ❤️💋 

It's not the moment for another endless discussion about VHTV @Amy3

• Upvote 1

It's heartwarming to see residents leaving the project and being so saluted,thankful by viewers,lots of times we have forbetable residents that pass an couple months online and then they leave without any "you will be missed" feelings,this show how nice Lexy and Pete always were and how well they treated their viewers,fans.Gona be honest,didn't watching L&P a lot but watch them from time to time and was fine with that.As i always said about them..they are good exemple of what residents of cam site like VH should be,for that again..thanks,wish you an long,happy life.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, realm174 said:

I"m fairly new here, and haven't posted a whole lot. I'm the quiet kind. But I have to say, to me, this feels like some friends are leaving.  As much as I enjoyed the sexy times, I've also enjoyed just hanging out, having the cam on one screen while carrying on with my day to day stuff on my other monitor.  I just felt (probably like many others) like I was a little bit a part of you guys' life as well.

So like many others, I want to thank you for sharing your moments, good or bad, with us all that time.  I wish you the best, and hope we will still hear from you from time to time.  Who knows, maybe you'll even continue on with the project at your new location? (One can hope, right?)

Thank you, all the way from Canada. 

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate it ❤️

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thank You for Sharing Your Lives with us.             Best of Luck to both of you in your Journey going forward. 

DY4C.gif                                                                         DY4C.gif

The pleasure is mine to see your reply here ❤️😊

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Lexi & Pete: Best to you on your journey. Just remember, you've still got a CC membership and you're always welcome to join us and keep us up to date on your adventure, views, and opinions.

Will do so 😊

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thank You for Sharing Your Lives with us.             Best of Luck to both of you in your Journey going forward. 

DY4C.gif                                                                         DY4C.gif

Ah the Admin has given you the traditional sendoff to the real superstars on our forum, so let me say from all of the staff here at CC, you will be greatly missed by so many, please think of us from time to time and come around to say hi. I am sure it would please the masses to hear from you. 

Please set your goals high in the sky and always shoot for the stars.

May you always be in the best of health, May you find all of the happiness you deserve in this life, May you always have the safest of travels, and May you always find life pleasures and fulfill your fondest desires. 

See the source image

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1