Dana & Chris Part #2

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If you look closer you can see their soul leaving their bodies,soon they will be just empty shells nude with legs open faking orgasms for hours.

Amazing work how you described their play. You must be good at literature.

This must be tagged as the best comment of the year in CC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, if they can do both, why not. Contrary to other apts that are doing cam shows, Dana & Chris are also active tenants.

One,two hours a day would be fine,but usually when they start fast become 5,6,7 or more straight hours marathons per day or almost every day,and Personaly(But acept others feel the opposite)any kind of attractive feeling and fantasy i had for the girl residents vanish.But it's just tastes of course.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

One,two hours a day would be fine,but usually when they start fast become 5,6,7 or more straight hours marathons per day or almost every day,and Personaly(But acept others feel the opposite)any kind of attractive feeling and fantasy i had for the girl residents vanish.But it's just tastes of course.

Totally feel the same. Place is timeline only for now.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If you look closer you can see their soul leaving their bodies,soon they will be just empty shells nude with legs open faking orgasms for hours.

But they are doing it for the Chaturbate audience. This audience knows that the actors are faking it, yet they still get tokens.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Well, if they can do both, why not. Contrary to other apts that are doing cam shows, Dana & Chris are also active tenants.

They can, but it doesn't change the fact that I am so turned off by girls who have that lovestick toy in them keep and saying "thank you" with some Russian, east Europe or  Spanish accent and a fake smile. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

They can, but it doesn't change the fact that I am so turned off by girls who have that lovestick toy in them keep and saying "thank you" with some Russian, east Europe or  Spanish accent and a fake smile. 

x2👍

• Like 1

Just now, pahman said:

But they are doing it for the Chaturbate audience. This audience knows that the actors are faking it, yet they still get tokens.

Yes, but that is not the point. That plastic lovestick tells me that everything about that girl's sexuality if fake. she is not real anymore. When I look at her, I feel I am looking at a $300 silicon real size sex doll from china.

As such the apartment is ruined for me.

In contrast, Sara was real. Her sex was real. The room was dark, some part of it was blanket sex, but you could tell real people are fucking for pleasure and they are enjoying it very much.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1