Dana & Chris Part #2

Just now, zoifan said:

Yes, but that is not the point. That plastic lovestick tells me that everything about that girl's sexuality if fake. she is not real anymore. When I look at her, I feel I am looking at a $300 silicon real size sex doll from china.

As such the apartment is ruined for me.

In contrast, Sara was real. Her sex was real. The room was dark, some part of it was blanket sex, but you could tell real people are fucking for pleasure and they are enjoying it very much.

Could not agree more. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

But they are doing it for the Chaturbate audience. This audience knows that the actors are faking it, yet they still get tokens.

But they also doing at same time for VH users,and we watch even more all the staged thing and fake feelings,personaly almost never watch chaturbate and those type of sites,just the constant image of the girls with the house pink dildo thing stuked in pussy is such an turn off.The worst thing is that many pass that exaggerated of feelings and fakes acts to their daily life and sexual life,best exemple was Stella..she had an dozen crazy intense orgasms in ten minutes in cam web..then she act the same outside web cams.

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

They can, but it doesn't change the fact that I am so turned off by girls who have that lovestick toy in them keep and saying "thank you" with some Russian, east Europe or  Spanish accent and a fake smile. 

They have already made 1145 token (1000 =  $50).  If they can earn that every day, at the end of the month,  it's not nothing. So, they don't really care about what we think anymore. 

Of course, it's sad but if this is the only way to survive in VHTV i don't blame them.

• Like 2

Just now, pahman said:

They have already made 1145 token (1000 =  $50).  If they can earn that every day, at the end of the month,  it's not nothing. So, they don't really care about what we think anymore. 

Of course, it's sad but if this is the only way to survive in VHTV i don't blame them.

And that is exactly why I still think VH should not allow excessive webcamming 👎

• Like 1

Well, this was one of the few girls on VH that I admired for her authenticity. All the scenes with her Tinder playmates were at least always enjoyable to watch. They were real and sincere. But now that she discovered the financial benefits of cam shows, this apartment will be on my ignore list. Even cam shows can be good, don't get me wrong. But the shows she is doing right now are the worst. So fake and actually insulting for the viewers. Too bad, because I really like her, but right now this apartment is just a waste of time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zwavelaar said:

Well, this was one of the few girls on VH that I admired for her authenticity. All the scenes with her Tinder playmates were at least always enjoyable to watch. They were real and sincere. But now that she discovered the financial benefits of cam shows, this apartment will be on my ignore list. Even cam shows can be good, don't get me wrong. But the shows she is doing right now are the worst. So fake and actually insulting for the viewers. Too bad, because I really like her, but right now this apartment is just a waste of time. 

Yes totally agree here.

19 minutes ago, pahman said:

... An important part of equation is missing in your post.

VH subscriber interest is crucially important for this apartment. Each month, their manager and VH need to receive their share income from their investment in the apartment.

The manager is not receiving any share form their cam show income. The tenants are benefiting using VH platform but spending their energy, creativity and time to earn an income that the manager cannot take his cut. That is the trick.

Knowing their manager, he is not smart enough to realize this fact right now, but sometime down the road he would realize the new game too.

• Like 1