Dana & Chris Part #2

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And that is exactly why I still think VH should not allow excessive webcamming 👎

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course could be another solution...

There is more into this. See my previous post.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

... An important part of equation is missing in your post.

VH subscriber interest is crucially important for this apartment. Each month, their manager and VH need to receive their share income from their investment in the apartment.

The manager is not receiving any share form their cam show income. The tenants are spending their energy, creativity and time to earn an income that the manager cannot take his cut. That is the trick.

Knowing their manager, he is not smart enough to realize this fact right now, but sometime down the road he would realize the new game rule too.

You don't know this... especially being who they are.

They are in the last place of the tree.. the money before arrive to them before probably traveled through Vh - Manager - Sub-Manager - Tenants

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seriously they can do what they want. I just won't watch them anymore. 

Totally agree.. and like i always said.. still prefer tenants doing this type of shows to webcams (like an extra job) then doing it directly to VH cams (like many other tenants are doing)

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Totally agree.. and like i always said.. still prefer tenants doing this type of shows to webcams (like an extra job) then doing it directly to VH cams (like many other tenants are doing)

Well these kind of tenants I do not watch too 🤪

Just now, Sparkles said:

You don't know this... especially being who they are.

They are in the last place of the tree.. the money before arrive to them before probably traveled through Vh - Manager - Sub-Manager - Tenants

Are you saying VH and the manager are taking their cut from their chatterbate show income? No way. That is not happening. 

Tenants are using VH platform to have an direct  income from chatterbate. With the practice, they reduce taxable VH income and get cam-show direct income. They are outsmarting the manager and he cannot figure this out at the moment. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Are you saying VH and the manager are taking their cut from their chatterbate show income? No way. That is not happening. 

Tenants are using VH platform to have an direct  income from chatterbate. With the practice, they reduce taxable VH income and get cam-show direct income. They are outsmarting the manager and he cannot figure this out at the moment. 

Was talking about the managers but why not?? specially these ones that don't advertise VH on their CB account like others does.. If they have to pay monthly for cams that are more then paid
A&L are advertising this shows on their twitters.. do you think they can't figure that??  

I am certainly not a fan of camming on VH but why should a manager have a cut of any extra curricular income tenants may make. They get their agreed cut of the 50% VH give them however that is split which is agreed with the tenant. If any tenant has a part time job in a bar or cafe the manager hasn't any right to a cut of that so it's just a silly subject to bring up anyway.