• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/29/2018 at 7:58 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder why Red & Herman moved? Tired of doing the main "work" and have to share with Kira? 🤔

It seems to me that Romina has now become a casualty of the 'split' at Kira's place.This is a bit of a loss as she had been 'trained' by herman as regards cameras and activities.  Unless therefore she reappears at herman's I think the move will reflect poor thinking on the part of George and as others have said, the remaining Kira girls are now a bit of a niche group possibly in danger of being sidelined. Hmmmm...

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I like having fun, it's in my nature 

Haha, I'm having fun with you myself. You may rank high among men, but women know what we like, and it can be quite different, but we can communicate with each other during the act what we want that men may or may not understand

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm confident on my talents😉

Confidence going in is a huge factor. Having a guy flailing around down there is fun at first, my current man was bad but he still made me cum hard, so he had talent, but still had to be schooled in what I wanted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think her eyes are rolled back into her head so far that she may not able to see your reply for weeks. 

Come back Ash!!!! Follow the light girl. 😁

Is there any guy that doesn't thing hes the best at giving a woman oral? I watch the guys on here and I know they believe it, and watching what they do is why they're still at it 25 minutes later and she hasn't cum yet. I'm not saying I need to cum every time I get oral, but after a half hour and I haven't cum. Something isnt right in my case anyway

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Confidence going in is a huge factor. Having a guy flailing around down there is fun at first, my current man was bad but he still made me cum hard, so he had talent, but still had to be schooled in what I wanted.

Bet you make a good head mistress 🤣

• Like 2