• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Not at all! I like those things too. I don't do any drugs anymore, except alcohol. I like beer, margaritas, and mai tai's. 😋

I haven't done drugs or even have a beer for as long as I been married long long long time OMG INEED A BEER!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, x1000 said:

i have a thought every time i watch him and some of the guests they invite , they are look and live like homeless people but in home ,sorry to say that .

Never watched a minute of him at kira’s apartment because I’m so turned off by him and the rest of them. I think this is even the first time i read anything on cc about him. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Not true... even some days ago blonde had 2 different girls (not leonie).. and neither of them play with the cams

True. Last new girl Oct5. After only VH participants (Ruby/Selma/Courtney/Heather) and stable girls. Some days - not new girl. She already visited several times before.

206.jpg

8 hours ago, groomy said:

True. Last new girl Oct5. After only VH participants (Ruby/Selma/Courtney/Heather) and stable girls. Some days - not new girl. She already visited several times before.

206.jpg

That face wasn't weird .. but i stopped following them many weeks ago so wasn't sure.. 
And the other? also a reused girl?? 

16 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm confident on my talents😉

I think her eyes are rolled back into her head so far that she may not able to see your reply for weeks. 

Come back Ash!!!! Follow the light girl. 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think her eyes are rolled back into her head so far that she may not able to see your reply for weeks. 

Come back Ash!!!! Follow the light girl. 😁

Amy i leave the wife cross eyed & foaming at the mouth with my talents😜😀

• Like 2