• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

I was watching when it happened  and Herman got a sack of flour and pulled out a hand full then put it on the table acting like it was cocaine, he put on a pair of sunglasses put a straw to his nose and the girl was taking pictures  

Haha! And they took him down. Well, maybe not a reason for a fine afterall. Still, pretty stupid considering. 

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

I was watching when it happened  and Herman got a sack of flour and pulled out a hand full then put it on the table acting like it was cocaine, he put on a pair of sunglasses put a straw to his nose and the girl was taking pictures  

Pretty dumb move but I don't think it was real cocaine. He would not be so stupid and do it in the open. Pretty sure it was a very silly joke

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty dumb move but I don't think it was real cocaine. He would not be so stupid and do it in the open. Pretty sure it was a very silly joke

I repeat - apartments are not in Colombia. In Russia, Cocaine consumers - never join into VH. Just because it is a completely different money level.

Drugs set for VH participants - grass, synthetics (Club/speed - for good show and statistics), amphetamines. Top/VIP level - Ecstasy.

VH position - your life. If you want to use even Heroin. No problem. The main thing - do it in blind zones or outside apartment. If it is on camera - fixed fine $500.

On situation - I tend to variant with Otto and Lola. When was game - with the task of feeling like a druglord. In this apartment - most likely, this was done for thematic photo session.

Divulge-Drugs-Money-Power-0211-art-1300x

But here - I will support the fine. Why? Justice. Otto and Lola fined for that game - despite photo with Sugar stick and understandable dialogues. How is Herman better?

• Like 1

Me personally I don't have a problem with them doing drugs , I have done every drug there is out , but shooting up not for me , but that was b4 I was married and had kids . The only thing in these apartments that get me is the abuse to women  but haven't seen any of that in awhile sooooo snort away!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

at this rate we may as well shut down vh & watch that new site, churchhouse.tv!

There would probably be more going on at churchouse.tv than half these apts. Those ministers can be pretty wild

• Like 2