• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, squish said:

An answer perhaps is to air the issue within the forum first if it looks serious to gain the benefit of members views and seek second opinions? Just a thought.

But a non-cc member could still send tickets.

Not sure that that is correct as when I tried to send a message to a VV p.o.c. recently mail address I was denied access as my membership had lapsed. However and as a non-suscriber on VH you might have had more success?

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, what's the answer? Trust VHTV? 

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How can you stop someone from sending tickets? 

I just pointed - that subscribers lose too.

Z&B - more than 1000 messages in 1 month. More than 10 random girls. Yes, regular cam incidents. Complaints. Fines. No girls. No activity. Lost only Z&B? Or subscribers too - losing this apartment? And maybe VH - losing apartment with content level - generating new subscriptions (and therefore money).

Dana - wanted to make good surprise, with English. Expect good statistics. And for good experience - when subscribers will understand - free dialogue. End. There will be no more conversations in English. Lost only Dana&Chris? Or subscribers too - losing this opportunity (she knows English-speaking girls and her English is better than Gia's level:biggrin:)? And maybe VH - losing this type content - which may interest and generate new subscriptions (and therefore money).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Z&B - more than 1000 messages in 1 month. More than 10 random girls. Yes, regular cam incidents. Complaints. Fines. No girls. No activity. Lost only Z&B? Or subscribers too - losing this apartment? And maybe VH - losing apartment with content level - generating new subscriptions (and therefore money).

Dana - wanted to make good surprise, with English. Counting good statistics. And for good experience - when subscribers will understand - free dialogue. End. There will be no more conversations in English. Lost only Dana&Chris? Or subscribers too - losing this opportunity (she knows English-speaking girls and her English is better than Gia's level:biggrin:)? And maybe VH - losing this type conten - which may interest and generate new subscriptions (and therefore money).

Well, I guess that's part of the game everyone has to deal with. Unless VHTV decides to not honor the ticket, it's a hopeless cause. It probably only takes one ticket to effect things. Like it or not there are barriers that the tenants have to navigate and for sure the viewers get less. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, groomy said:

Dana - wanted to make good surprise, with English. Expect good statistics. And for good experience - when subscribers will understand - free dialogue. End. There will be no more conversations in English. Lost only Dana&Chris? Or subscribers too - losing this opportunity (she knows English-speaking girls and her English is better than Gia's level:biggrin:)? And maybe VH - losing this type content - which may interest and generate new subscriptions (and therefore money).

Not true... even some days ago blonde had 2 different girls (not leonie).. and neither of them play with the cams

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Not sure that that is correct as when I tried to send a message to a VV p.o.c. recently mail address I was denied access as my membership had lapsed. However and as a non-suscriber on VH you might have had more success?

non cc-member doesn't mean a non vh-subscriber. But everybody can send tickets.. subscribers, non-subscribers with account or free users. There is no login validation

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

non cc-member doesn't mean a non vh-subscriber. But everybody can send tickets.. subscribers, non-subscribers with account or free users. There is no login validation

Yep! Anyone can send a ticket. Even VHTV's competition! 😬

14 hours ago, At7 said:

Just can’t watch this guy....nothing sexy about him at all. 

i have a thought every time i watch him and some of the guests they invite , they are look and live like homeless people but in home ,sorry to say that .