4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I've been reading this, he got fined for snorting flour?  Duh

Well, we're not certain about the fine, but he did get cut off from the site while they investigated the situation. Turned out he was staging a picture pretending to have a pile of coke.

It actually does bring up some ramifications, but no one seems to want to talk it. I brought up the idea tenants staging snuff films. Does VHTV not allow tenants to stage certain things? 

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, we're not certain about the fine, but he did get cut off from the site while they investigated the situation. Turned out he was staging a picture pretending to have a pile of coke.

It actually does bring up some ramifications, but no one seems to want to talk it. I brought up the idea tenants staging snuff films. Does VHTV not allow tenants to stage certain things? 

It's what VH allows more 😁

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's what VH allows more 😁

Yep! I agree. Again VHTV voyeurism is whatever VHTV allows to air. Clearly staging sex encounters is allowed, and it seems that staging drug use is not allowed. So, we know there is the line. My question is, where is the line? 

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is there any guy that doesn't thing hes the best at giving a woman oral?

There might be a couple. Because every woman is different, they need 
and want different things, orally. And no one technique is going to be the
be-all and end-all answer for all women. Flexibility and adaptability are 
key words to keep in mind for both sexes. JMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

There might be a couple. Because every woman is different, they need 
and want different things, orally. And no one technique is going to be the
be-all and end-all answer for all women. Flexibility and adaptability are 
key words to keep in mind for both sexes. JMO.

Absolutely! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe it's the place here bringing them down. It's without a doubt Georges worst place. Looks old, dark and not friendly at all.

Wouldn't say that, maybe a bit dated but a place is what you make it really and right now they ain't making it, they just seem to be acting, as i said before, like an old married couple. Most of the cams and views ain't too bad.

Just now, squish said:

Apart from the 'flourgate' girl I have not seen any other interesting guests. If this is a consequence of the move then george would be well advised to find another couple for here and return R&H back at Kira's.

Didn't see that one.. but the first girl was totally interesting.. but too bad was herman in the picture

• Like 1