37 minutes ago, jjs said:

Me personally I don't have a problem with them doing drugs , I have done every drug there is out , but shooting up not for me , but that was b4 I was married and had kids . The only thing in these apartments that get me is the abuse to women  but haven't seen any of that in awhile sooooo snort away!!!

I've done it all too! My personal favorite was lsd. But, I think it becomes a slippery slope and you could end up with strung out junkies performing sex shows to get that next hit. Now, you may already be seeing that, I don't know, but I do think VHTV should maintain some degree of decorum from broadcasting illegal activity, such as doing drugs or tastless things like fake snuff scenarios. You get the idea.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone will be talking about sending any tickets anymore. At least not here anyways. It's been made very clear that it's unacceptable and you will be shamed for doing so. 

Unfortunately, it may only take 1 ticket and you never know who is sending them. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Why the fuck did you guys send a ticket! Ruining the fun! Geez!! 

.....I always wanted to do that. I feel better now. Ahhhhhhh 😋

You shit stirring sod you :biggrin: I never saw it but I wonder if it was self raising flour :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I've done it all too! My personal favorite was lsd. But, I think it becomes a slippery slope and you could end up with strung out junkies performing sex shows to get that next hit. Now, you may already be seeing that, I don't know, but I do think VHTV should maintain some degree of decorum from broadcasting illegal activity, such as doing drugs or tastless things like fake snuff scenarios. You get the idea.

You'll find me a boring person than, i don't drink alcohol, smoke, or do drugs. My hobbies are wheels, weapons, & women !!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You'll find me a boring person than, i don't drink alcohol, smoke, or do drugs. My hobbies are wheels, weapons, & women !!

Not at all! I like those things too. I don't do any drugs anymore, except alcohol. I like beer, margaritas, and mai tai's. 😋

• Like 2