Alan

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam17?timestamp=1542494208

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam17?timestamp=1542566868

waldi,

You said above that you did not understand anything that I was observing in differential.

Can you understand now?😉

hey bear! that was just a joke😅, but thanks for the links; I watched  it, in order to understand even better, what you had said !!

19 minutes ago, waldi said:

hey bear! that was just a joke😅, but thanks for the links; I watched  it, in order to understand even better, what you had said !!

So please, my friend!
Make the prints due here in the forum for registration.🙏

Despite the "mistakes" of Twitter, Alan really has a new girlfriend. And we a new NIna
Lighting already all the candles in desire for your soonest return.

What I have been following.In this project since the moment she returned her feet in this apartment until now has been epic in relation to these two.
💕

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe something pretty temporary.. alan is there

1017641205_bandicam2018-11-2017-32-37-141.thumb.jpg.3186e48fcd51733d8e357bd60f4612a1.jpg

Yes, Alan is still there and the name on the list;
Nina left some things behind and I think next month when on Alan's bithday, she can return for a few more days ..... this if this project is still in VH.

At least we have all seen significant improvements in Nina's condition. I think about another two months to get a more stable condition.

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, Alan is still there and the name on the list;
Nina left some things behind and I think next month when on Alan's bithday, she can return for a few more days ..... this if this project is still in VH.

At least we have all seen significant improvements in Nina's condition. I think about another two months to get a more stable condition.

I didn't see any improvement at all in her condition.. it was pretty quick the scratching to come back and yesterday at kira she spend a lot of time scratching

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I didn't see any improvement at all in her condition.. it was pretty quick the scratching to come back and yesterday at kira she spend a lot of time scratching

Sorry, but I do not agree.
She had barely scratched herself with Alan. Not in the anguished way I got tired of seeing before. Especially in sex. Compare the files.
I do not remember Nina ever gone to bed. I slept on my own or with Alan, without having an allergic reaction for at least 20 consecutive minutes.

I agree however that yesterday in Kira, she had a slight relapse. After a certain time.
The same I observed during the game with Jane's Clone

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but I do not agree.
She had barely scratched herself with Alan. Not in the anguished way I got tired of seeing before. Especially in sex. Compare the files.
I do not remember Nina ever gone to bed. I slept on my own or with Alan, without having an allergic reaction for at least 20 consecutive minutes.

I agree however that yesterday in Kira, she had a slight relapse. After a certain time.
The same I observed during the game with Jane's Clone

Normal.. since she was only here few days.. and her mind knows that.. 
On last return she didn't start to scratch immediately.. it goes increasing as long as she stays..