Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

I know Leora is an avid reader but I wasn't aware she had a preference for the classics. Over the past few times I've caught a glimpse of her books I've been able to tell what the title is. Some of which are:

Moby Dick

Of mice and men

War and Peace

The Great Gatsby

Frankenstein

Dracula (This one made her sleep with the lights on every time she read a few chapters and fall asleep clutching Eva)

Huckleberry Finn

The Art of War

and a few other classics I'm not remembering at the moment.

Not to mention all the stuff she's put into the mix that's modern like the Harry Potter series and a couple of Stephen King novels.

Right now I can't get a clear shot of the title unfortunately but I think just based off what I CAN see she's reading 'One thousand and one nights' which is the classic collection of Arabian folk tales that include stuff like Aladdin and The Sheiks Harem.

She's such a bookworm

I hope one of our Russian friends on this forum can either confirm or correct me on what she's currently reading.

• Like 3

First off the apartment stays dark for over 8 hours then you finally come home to clean up, you read a book and like always lately you go to bed without at least maybe 10 minutes of something for us, oh which I have sacrificed so many hours just waiting for something and I can absolutely care less what anyone thinks of me because I don't think about anyone when I'm making the monthly payment to RLC only because I'm a fan of the apartment that used to be just great, and I guess you can say this apartment could be good sometimes but in reality it's mostly horrible now

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Scutus! Scutus!  Scutus!    When are you ever going to learn, you have tried and failed before to better me, and now you think you can perhaps do better if you are allied with the skunk...Think on, you are incapable,  you can but dream. 😹 

:biggrin:   Why would I want to better the biggest Bu - -  Sh- - - - r of this forum ?   :confused:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

:biggrin:   Why would I want to better the biggest Bu - -  Sh- - - - r of this forum ?   :confused:

Second only to you..... You are showing your nasty streak again I see. 😹 If only your bite was a big as your bark, but then it never has been has it. Good night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I know Leora is an avid reader but I wasn't aware she had a preference for the classics. Over the past few times I've caught a glimpse of her books I've been able to tell what the title is. Some of which are:

Moby Dick  and and and. . .[Edited for brevity]

Excellent job. We CC elite once took serious notice of such things, along with phone numbers on pizza boxes, because CC was especially good at being a soap opera review. We watched developments of plot lines, instead of just waistlines. Ahhh -- the good ol' days...

Excuse me if I simply add the works of Schopenhauer and Hawkins, also her favorites.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay but I was curious so this is one of those rare times I actually picked in as the little one is sleeping and I have to tell you she is as beautiful sleeping as she is just doing her regular thing around the apartment

I have made the comment in a pm, that I could watch her sleep, and never be bored.  :wink:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Excellent job. We CC elite once took serious notice of such things, along with phone numbers on pizza boxes, because CC was especially good at being a soap opera review. We watched developments of plot lines, instead of just waistlines. Ahhh -- the good ol' days...

Excuse me if I simply add the works of Schopenhauer and Hawkins, also her favorites.

LOL, CC elite

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

LOL, CC elite

You betcha. Wear the badge with honor. You are a very special person. Here is the member who demonstrates all the qualities of a perfect CamCaps member with all the virtues to which we must attain...

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/11269-the-finest-camcaps-member/?tab=comments#comment-1635323952

(Sorry, Premium members only. Pay up today to become truly elite!)

• Like 1