Zack & Blonde Part #2

All catches up in the end when you do bad things to other people. So now that it appears their time with VH may be limited and everyone is disgusted, can we get some new hot bachelors in an apartment to watch? Lol. There’s going to be a void 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, At7 said:

All catches up in the end when you do bad things to other people. So now that it appears their time with VH may be limited and everyone is disgusted, can we get some new hot bachelors in an apartment to watch? Lol. There’s going to be a void 

I'd rather watch the void than these two. Anyways this place took a hit it will never recover from. Days are numbered now I am sure. 

To be honest i don't know what to believe anymore as first, i never saw what happened and secondly, we are all dependant on other peoples interpretations of either what they saw or what happened and on top of that we don't understand a word they are saying.

Every comment you read on here seems to add more on and embelish what they thought had happened.

Am begining to come to the opinion that if you don't like what you are watching then don't watch it.

After all as my parents used to say if you are old enough to get into trouble the you are old enough to get out of it.

Also anyone who appears on VH must have extremely low morals but then the sign of the dollar or pound or euro will always win in the end.

And if this girl does re-appear like VH have said well that says it all really, who the hell are we to judge as we are in fact paying to see all these terrible things happen in the the first place :rolleyes:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, At7 said:

Nope.This was a perfect opportunity of a bachelor pad and they blew it with their actions.There is only one apartment for me to watch now..Elise and Jim.I hate couples,boring couples and more couples.I like swinging,hot exchanges and no limits.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I'd rather watch the void than these two. Anyways this place took a hit it will never recover from. Days are numbered now I am sure. 

Yeah I don’t really care if they get the boot after this. But I do wanna see some single, good looking men replace them, which I know I’m of the  minority opinion so prob won’t happen 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

To be honest i don't know what to believe anymore as first, i never saw what happened and secondly, we are all dependant on other peoples interpretations of either what they saw or what happened and on top of that we don't understand a word they are saying.

Every comment you read on here seems to add more on and embelish what they thought had happened.

Am begining to come to the opinion that if you don't like what you are watching then don't watch it.

After all as my parents used to say if you are old enough to get into trouble the you are old enough to get out of it.

Also anyone who appears on VH must have extremely low morals but then the sign of the dollar or pound or euro will always win in the end.

And if this girl does re-appear like VH have said well that says it all really, who the hell are we to judge as we are in fact paying to see all these terrible things happen in the the first place :rolleyes:

If the girl reappears and fucks them on cam all happy ever after...😀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, At7 said:

Yeah I don’t really care if they get the boot after this. But I do wanna see some single, good looking men replace them, which I know I’m of the  minority opinion so prob won’t happen 

Good looking solid fucks.Not the one with limp dicks and premature ejaculators.

• Like 1