Zack & Blonde Part #2

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not watching at all,and think most users that post pics etc won't do that again,it's not the forum that is wrong...if you give an "special drink" to an girl,then basicaly try to force her to have sex,then cut her phanties..and nothing happens,that's sick!

I didn't watch all that incident, which was dramatically describing in here by other users. I don't know the language, so potentially, even groomy could say whatever he wants, whether true or not; maybe they know each other?  why not...I can call the scene showed on GIF as a disturbing, but, do I have to believe in everything what I see? They all can be just ordinary liars and did this deliberately to gain popularity. The same about the girl, who is laughing at us now and maybe count the money at the same time? I simply don't know that. Don't get me badly, I don't want to justify them, simply nobody gave me the right to be a judge and executioner, especially when there are so many question marks.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, waldi said:

I didn't watch all that incident, which was dramatically describing in here by other users. I don't know the language, so potentially, even groomy could say whatever he wants, whether true or not; maybe they know each other?  why not...I can call the scene showed on GIF as a disturbing, but, do I have to believe in everything what I see? They all can be just ordinary liars and did this deliberately to gain popularity. The same about the girl, who is laughing at us now and maybe count the money at the same time? I simply don't know that. Don't get me badly, I don't want to justify them, simply nobody gave me the right to be a judge and executioner, especially when there are so many question marks.

I also didn't watch the event but i trust in the people that seen it,the images i seen are shocking and unless it was some staged scene(why would someone stage an rap€ atempty it's beyound me),no excuses at all,to join that i already seen them being big jerks again and again with diferent girls,and basicaly treating them like shitt.It was an house i already didn't watch and now for sure will stay that way till one day close.But it's up to every person to make their judgments and have their views of things,probably some Will feel one way others other way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, waldi said:

Groomy does not speak with forked tongue. Many times he has made early comments about things that subsequent events have actually happened. 

• Like 3

I didn't see the incident because i have stopped watching them a long time a go. I did the same with Ruby & Calvin apt because i don't like the way Ruby is treating Calving.

So, for all those who are complaining while continuing to watch these assholes, why not just stop following them.

• Like 3

Just now, pahman said:

I didn't see the incident because i have stopped watching them a long time a go. I did the same with Ruby & Calvin apt because i don't like the way Ruby is treating Calving.

So, for all those who are complaining while continuing to watch these assholes, why not just stop following them.

I stopped watching the idiots about a month ago already

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Is there a direct relation between complaining about what happened and the proofs putted here  and have to still be watching them?? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I stopped watching the idiots about a month ago already

Yep quite agree with you both in fact i have hardly watched them at all together with many other apartments.

• Like 1