Nicole & Karl

Also an point in favor of them is that(i think)they are their own managers,so most houses in that situation can stay online more time,and what happens and how much p,the guests,the parties it's all up to the couple,honestly can't be worst than gargamel empty boring houses.

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Is she also the one who was held down and eaten out by some of the
other Barca girls and ended up begging for more? I didn't see it, still
haven't, but I have hope to one day find the video.

No, it's not her...I only once I remember a bit of girl girl, and that was Sofie working on her with a dildo, but over her panties...

As for the falling out with the B1 girls...It's a long story, but I think a lot of it stemmed from the fact she was a free spirit, and did her own thing. She didn't conform to RLC's expectations for putting on staged shows such as Body painting, massages and candle lit  baths, so she pissed some of the girls off a bit. She actually left and went to B2. She ended up in the big bedroom and her friend, Estelle, came to stay..After a while they had a real fight and both ended up with battle scars. Estelle left soon after and Nicole not long after that.
I always supported her, btw. I think she was unfairly treated by a lot of guys on the thread, pointing the finger at her, because some of their favourites were in B1 at the time, and it couldn't possibly be their fault...😏..That's why I refer  to her as My Girl because I appeared to be her only supporter back then, and #1 fan...But she was no angel..😉

Guys were sceptical when she came back the 2nd time, but she was great, and her fan club kept on getting bigger and bigger. This is when she had the seizure. Her 3rd stay was great too...She's calmed down now, found herself a good guy and seems really happy.

I think these 2 will live as normally as they can, with all these cams pointed at them. They seem to be managing themselves, so will do what they want. If this floats your boat, great. but I wouldn't expect anything else from her...She's great ❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think these 2 will live as normally as they can, with all these cams pointed at them. They seem to be managing themselves, so will do what they want. If this floats your boat, great. but I wouldn't expect anything else from her...She's great

I'm sure she'll find a solid circle of devoted fans among vhtv' subscribers, too 🙂

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, it's not her...I only once I remember a bit of girl girl, and that was Sofie working on her with a dildo, but over her panties...

As for the falling out with the B1 girls...It's a long story, but I think a lot of it stemmed from the fact she was a free spirit, and did her own thing. She didn't conform to RLC's expectations for putting on staged shows such as Body painting, massages and candle lit  baths, so she pissed some of the girls off a bit. She actually left and went to B2. She ended up in the big bedroom and her friend, Estelle, came to stay..After a while they had a real fight and both ended up with battle scars. Estelle left soon after and Nicole not long after that.
I always supported her, btw. I think she was unfairly treated by a lot of guys on the thread, pointing the finger at her, because some of their favourites were in B1 at the time, and it couldn't possibly be their fault...😏..That's why I refer  to her as My Girl because I appeared to be her only supporter back then, and #1 fan...But she was no angel..😉

Guys were sceptical when she came back the 2nd time, but she was great, and her fan club kept on getting bigger and bigger. This is when she had the seizure. Her 3rd stay was great too...She's calmed down now, found herself a good guy and seems really happy.

I think these 2 will live as normally as they can, with all these cams pointed at them. They seem to be managing themselves, so will do what they want. If this floats your boat, great. but I wouldn't expect anything else from her...She's great ❤️

Think exactly the same about her,by that time Barca girls were very usted,acomoted to just do the shows and few real life in cams,then Nicole arrived and..true real life happened.She didn't cared much of massages or painting statues(or whatever shit was used),was kinda shocking(and refreshing)to see such natural girl in those houses.Hopefull she will remain true to herself also were,and no reason believe it won't happen.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

The others never did much(mostly only the ocasional bate and the usual massages)and then she appeared and looked authentic as an resident in cams can be,bringing boyfriends and not hidding at all,maybe the others just wanted to continue the "Barca houses routines)and didn't like such Real girl and beyavour.One thing for sure was great to see an resident like her in an place there was mostly teases,massages,body painting.Nowdays thank god Barca houses have more action and less tease,maybe Nicole was the ignition for it.

Thanks, Ze. Appreciate the info.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for the info. She was always one of my favorites. I remember
when she went to B2. I was really sad because I couldn't see her
there. Never understood why she seemed to be treated so unfairly.
Thanks to you and Ze for clearing that up. I hope she knocks it out
of the park here at VH.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes,I don't expect anything extraordinary.I doubt they will invite someone.The house will be empty most of the time with no staged pussy pointing to cams 'shows'.We shall see.

• Like 1