Nicole & Karl

9 minutes ago, squish said:

It's the frequency of new sites coming on that keeps the interest going i.e. 15 pages of chat here for a site thats been up barely 5 hours (assuming CC interest is representative of the VH community).

That's the drawing power of Nicole for you...I hope she doesn't disappoint guys, after us RLC guys have been building her up here tonight. If she acts like she did in RLC, especially her 1st 2 stays, she's one of the most genuine girl's  we've seen over there. She pretty much refused to take part in most of the sad staged shows and generally did her own thing...much to the annoyance of some of the other girls...She did more bating at the cam her 3rd stay but, hey, whose complaining...

• Like 1

Out of all the ex Barca girls to join VH, I'm not mad at Nicole (or whatever she's calling herself) joining. I think out of the 100+ girls that's been there she would have been my #2 choice below Megan. Now Megan... that would have been an AWESOME VH choice. I doubt Nicole is into anything group sex related but you never know.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's the drawing power of Nicole for you...I hope she doesn't disappoint guys, after us RLC guys have been building her up here tonight. If she acts like she did in RLC, especially her 1st 2 stays, she's one of the most genuine girl's  we've seen over there. She pretty much refused to take part in most of the sad staged shows and generally did her own thing...much to the annoyance of some of the other girls...She did more bating at the cam her 3rd stay but, hey, whose complaining...

That's great to me.. but for other she will be another boring one and a boring couple that don't have sex with half of the city... 

• Like 2