Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Robwin said:

We had high expectations of them in Miami but never happened, still always hopeful but like @ze81 has said all we have seen so far is just a boring couple let's hope they have had a Vegas transplant 🤣🤣

anthony&gia Retweetledi

VH-TV Family, I successfully sold my Miami-Florida home and happy to announce I am moving Gia and me to our Las Vegas-Nevada home... we are VERY excited! We return to VH-TV end of "September". Las Vegas is our future... where Gia has HOT SEXY girlfriends waiting to party with us.

Tweeti Çevir

DkWPQhFU0AAyf9l.jpg

DkWPSO9VsAAMGnM.jpg

Yanıtla

Retweetle

Beğen

Direkt metht

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Understanding any of this wonderful English yet then lol

ı said arkada neler oluyor and google translated like this. google do not know speak english. what can ı do?😃

It depends on their purposes.. But watching the time that some houses at russia/ukraine start to have their "moments" in the morning i believe the States audience is very important for them. I don't expect crazy parties here, so timeline is a great thing.. But if the US audience see them, they will be pretty happy 😁

11.thumb.JPG.d315bd6b2e258bec9ccaa9783a1933bc.JPG
(Info from alexa)

9 hours ago, apricot said:

8 hours ago, pahman said:

This apt was already in the archives. I don't know if it was a good idea to create a new topic for it. I think @StnCld316 will start the topic where it stopped months ago. So this one should be closed.

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

@StnCld316 will amalgamate this one into the old one i expect thats what he normally does.

I will pull Gia & Anthony from the Archives and Insert this Topic into the Board.

Thanks

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I will pull Gia & Anthony from the Archives and Insert this Topic into the Board.

Thanks

thank you.  you are the boss. please do it as you wish.

1 minute ago, apricot said:

thank you.  you are the boss. please do it as you wish.

I would have had it done sooner but I am having major computer issues the last few days.  Takes forever to get Windows10 booted to the Log-In Screen.  I have to reset and restart the computer 30 times or more before the Log-In Screen appears.  Don't know if it's the Hard Drive, Processor, Motherboard, Weak Power Supply or Graphics Card giving the trouble. 

• Like 2