Matilda & Emily

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

they couldn't come up with anything more ridiculous really 🤣🤣🤣

Dude! That is such a completely fucked up excuse. Didn't Matilda have guests over and have un-CB sex with the possibility of a 4 some. What the actual fuck is going on?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Dude! That is such a completely fucked up excuse. Didn't Matilda have guests over and have un-CB sex with the possibility of a 4 some. What the actual fuck is going on?

Two girls..neither one lives in th house..they apear in house at turns to make chaturbate marathons,what more to say!?Makes no sense right..

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Think VH make up the rules as and when it suits.

Not neccessarily. Might have given rise to an Intellectual Property Rights/Copyright issue which might have been expensive to resolve. between the hosts. We simply don't know.

Just now, squish said:

Not neccessarily. Might have given rise to an Intellectual Property Rights/Copyright issue which might have been expensive to resolve. between the hosts. We simply don't know.

Smartass 😁😁😁

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Two girls..neither one lives in th house..they apear in house at turns to make chaturbate marathons,what more to say!?Makes no sense right..

if I pay rent, it's my right  to stay in apartment all day long, or just couple of hours, or even overnight only, just to do the cam show; it's rather your attempt to defend their idiotic excuses  has got no sense

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think VH make up the rules as and when it suits.

They freaking let Jules tap the VHTV cams directly into their CB channel. Seriously, what makes this apt any different then Mike and Kiki?

She was only on for a few days. She did have sex off CB and there were other people there. Plenty of tenants have spent the night away from the apts. 

I asked a while back if Viki and Kate have sex off CB and no one answered. Do they? If not, I guess they should get the boot too. 

16 minutes ago, waldi said:

if I pay rent, it's my right  to stay in apartment all day long, or just couple of hours, or even overnight only, just to do the cam show; it's rather your attempt to defend their idiotic excuses  has got no sense

Yep! So what, VHTV is going to dictate how many hours a person has to stay in the apt, how they have sex, what they can do for a living? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! So what, VHTV is going to dictate how many hours a person has to stay in the apt, how they have sex, what they can do for a living? 

that's exactly what I ask about

• Like 1

I was hoping that we could see this girl doing her rather good cam shows on top of having a sex life off CB. I think she could have actually pulled this off. Especially since she proved she could have guests and have sex away from CB. This is fucked up! 

Then be consistent and get rid of all the cammers VHTV. Don't stop there, kick out people who do cam shows too while your at it. Sorry, it's too late to turn back now. You lead us here ya know!

• Like 1