Matilda & Emily

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But remember how they started and were during some months..they did some cams shows than a lot other things.Now this new houses..was 90% just an web cam studio.Agree that viki&kate nowdays aren't all that great.

but this apt has only been on for a couple of days. they didn't get a chance. especially if they were cut off mid show. maybe they are staying tonight but we'll never know if it's offline.

• Like 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

but this apt has only been on for a couple of days. they didn't get a chance. especially if they were cut off mid show. maybe they are staying tonight but we'll never know if it's offline.

Don't mind if they return,maybe they will start doing other stuff,if it's just for what we seen most of time then no thanks,.Would say..reopen for one,two weeks an based on it..let the place continue online or close it.

• Like 3

Just now, ze81 said:

Don't mind if they return,maybe they will start doing other stuff,if it's just for what we seen most of time then no thanks,.Would say..reopen for one,two weeks an based on it..let the place continue online or close it.

that would make sense. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let it hang some days in the offline section and than to the archives 😉

So, all she has to do is throw some junk on the floor and sleep there and she's back on? If she was just a cammer I could support their decision to not permit a CB studio, but she did prove that she is more then just that. 

Isn't Bonnie and Clyde just a fuckpad for swingers that's mostly empty? Should they go too? 

Agree with Golfer about Viki and Kate too. They save their sex for CB, but since they sleep there, they get to stay?

VHTV can't have it both ways. Either let tenants live how they choose or ban CB camming. 

• Like 2

I don't understand what has changed?

If you are interested in her "shows", you can continue following her in CB. There is no point to have duplicate of her shows in VH. 

There are thousands of better girls on CB too.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Isn't Bonnie and Clyde just a fuckpad for swingers that's mostly empty? Should they go too? 

IMHO, yes, if someone cannot operate an apartment full time, there is no point to burn an spot for them in the apartment list. This is a matter of quantity vs quality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Agree with Golfer about Viki and Kate too. They save their sex for CB, but since they sleep there, they get to stay?

Please mind the big but subtle difference between the two. 

With Viki and Kate apartment, we get to see the real life of a lesbian cam-girls. I hadn't seen one until I watched Viki and Kate's life together. I learned they are good ordinary people who make a living by cam shows.

Quite opposite of this place. this place was purely nonsense. You could get a better view of her shows in CB, since she was trying to deliver a good CB show, not VH real life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV can't have it both ways. Either let tenants live how they choose or ban CB camming. 

VHTV has a business to run. If VH looses the real reason people come and pay top $$$$ for their product, its existence will be ceased.

That means VH cannot deliver the very same product that CB delivers, because CB is massively  bigger and already ate (or destroyed) so many competitions 10,000 times bigger than VH.

The best VHTV chance of survival is to deliver the niche product that it supposed to deliver: "Real People, Real Life".

Oh, BTW, there is a concept in finance that I hope Vh knows it. When a business earns from a recurring subscription charges, both gain and loss has a momentum. That is it takes lots of effort to stop loss when they find they are loosing subs and vice versa. Every industry or sector  has a model for that. If they have a CFO, I hope she/he reads this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

VHTV has a business to run. If VH looses the real reason people come and pay top $$$$ for their product, its existence will be ceased.

That means VH cannot deliver the very same product that CB delivers, because CB is massively  bigger and already ate (or destroyed) so many competitions 10,000 times bigger than VH.

The best VHTV chance of survival is to deliver the niche product that it supposed to deliver: "Real People, Real Life".

Oh, BTW, there is a concept in finance that I hope Vh knows it. When a business earns from a recurring subscription charges, both gain and loss has a momentum. That is it takes lots of effort to stop loss when they find they are loosing subs and vice versa. Every industry or sector  has a model for that. If they have a CFO, I hope she/he reads this.

What a beautiful, intelligent comment. 🙂

I agree! Voyeurism is worth the price of entry, camshows are essentially free. VHTV is at a crossroads. It may be possible that the niche of "fly on the wall" type voyeurism is unsustainable this day in age and it would only lose out to RLC, but on the other side of the coin, can VHTV continue to gain and sustain subs if the product becomes an in your face cam show or full of double dipping camstars. Will be interesting to see what they do, but make no mistake, a big decision was made today.

• Like 3