B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #5

32 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

OT Beatrice's name in B4 ... Hope she is the same as the one we had months ago ... 

I've been here going on 6 months now and I don't remember any Beatrice.  If my memory is right wasn't there a Bea?  Could that be the same one you are talking about?  I just looked at this new one and don't recognize her at all.  Cute though and seems to have lots of energy.  Maybe she won't hide in bed all day and night.

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I've been here going on 6 months now and I don't remember any Beatrice.  If my memory is right wasn't there a Bea?  Could that be the same one you are talking about?  I just looked at this new one and don't recognize her at all.  Cute though and seems to have lots of energy.  Maybe she won't hide in bed all day and night.

Yes, she is the same ... Sure you gonna like her 

bonjour à tous, un poste pour souhaiter à AMIRA un bon voyage et une longue vie heureuse dans votre vie privée et professionnelle , je suis triste que tu pars, comme Valeria .. :cœur:... Je vous mets dans mon top 10, ce qui signifie que Je voudrais vous voir sur RLC, mais avec de meilleurs conditions.You ont en tout cas un fan me.Au au revoir et à bientôt , je l' espère ...:cœur:

Edited by martyen
Amira

hello to all, a post to wish AMIRA a good trip and a long happy life in your private and professional life, I'm sad that you leave, like Valeria ..::heart: ... I put you in my top 10, which means that I would like to see you on RLC, but with better conditions.You have anyway a fan me.Au goodbye and see you soon, I hope ...: :heart: