Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

This feel different though. I'm under the impression that this wasn't the resident's choice. I think Kitty and Smith did not leave because they want to, but were kicked out by RLC who had enough of all their shit. There have been way too many fights in this household. Sure, almost always just verbal, but this time it got really violent with Smith attacking Kitty in the bathroom. That's just too much and it's good that RLC doesn't tolerate this.

But I do kind of hope that we will get an update of sorts. Maybe the camera's were just deactivated while Kitty and/or Smith are still staying there. Maybe they break up and one of them leaves while the other one can stay and the cameras will be working again. Or maybe we will get new tenants of course.

I just hope Kitty is ok and finally dumps Smith. It would be better for both of them to break up and move on.

as i don't watch RLC anymore and i appreciate the insight you have given me with this post.  i usually mark this apartment as read and move on to others that i like to try and keep up with, so by you telling me what you have it's easier to understand whats going on.  i know from when i used to get pics and some video clips from a friend of mine that there was some kind of trouble in paradise with these two.  anytime a man attacks a woman, something needs to be done about it.  the sad thing is that you will probably never know the exact reason why they were here one day and gone the next.

I would always opt for new tenants when i was a member.  something to keep it fresh!  IMO there are to many couples apartments and to many of those couples apartments are stale and boring, and i say this from just what posts or should i say lack of posts there are. if you guys and girls liked the apartment, hopefully RLC will keep it and replace them with someone new!

i don't really know Kitty that well but i do hope she is OK and I hope that Smith character gets some help!

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know you're not serious....

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

they already left 😂

I was serious, i had n o clue they were gone already because i never watch that apt, i'm glad rlc is getting rid of the dud apts

• Like 2

On 6/14/2019 at 7:20 AM, firewall said:

it's not good to be on RLC in this moment, after B3 and donna/steeve now it's kitty/smith and all this on just one week it's rare on RLC,

edit: and I missed the departure of samantha also

departure of Samantha?

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

maybe she will continue visiting as guest but I can't tell you more because my suscription finished last night and there is no more free cams in this place

if i see her i will post in their forum (probably others will too)