Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

On 2/2/2019 at 7:02 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This thread is beginning to look like CC's World Politics section.

Maybe rightly so, because MD&S's apartment is damn near as complex as World Politics.

So I expect differences of opinions about them. They do not observe a standard lifestyle, they deal with people from different cultures, they avoid Kundalini and Tantric yoga in favor of Hatha, but they have better weather than their friends in St. Pete's.

Anyhow, they're worthy of civilized discussion.

Poor Sasha. He didn't make it with the beautiful tenant Eva. He'll be depressed and miserable forever like the rest of us Eva lovers. And I ain't talking about the bitch from Krasnoyarsk! That's Pepe's territory!

Well said Squirrel!  And just so you know..Eva was hot for Masha, has her picture on the wall in her kitchen. Masha is moving in with Eva and Sam is joining D&S. Ohh and Kami is moving to Krasnoyarsk!

I didn't intend to get political. I was just under the impression that different opinions were welcome here. I don't see how one can say "I'm Right and you're wrong" I know the difference from an opinion and a fact. I would never be so rude to say you are wrong and I'm right. Long story short I found the Ignore button. Now IMO All opinions are welcome again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ApeApeMan said:

I didn't intend to get political. I was just under the impression that different opinions were welcome here. I don't see how one can say "I'm Right and you're wrong" I know the difference from an opinion and a fact. I would never be so rude to say you are wrong and I'm right. Long story short I found the Ignore button. Now IMO All opinions are welcome again.

how about "in my opinion I am right and you are wrong"?

;o)

36 minutes ago, mohamd shawamreh said:

all the time dasha we are missed to mashaaa why sasha preferred dasha all the time 

I can give you at least 2 reasons (despite I don't like them both Nasha and Dasha) 

1. Dasha gives him more affection 

2. With Dasha he feels that sex is human (some call it love) sex and not sex machine or animalistic sex