Alan (2019) Part #1

35 minutes ago, fornika said:

He laid his pipe for abit at 19:19 local

Yep you are right but she had the first insertion at 19:16 when she was sitting on it for the first time, a bit more at 19:19 and a fairly good go at 19:20 from behind which was not a bad go really for about 2mins so things are getting there more than i had previously thought.

12 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Just waiting for Jabbath to react😥

Well I still think they are playing with us. No doubt that she is not against fucking with Alan. They do all this to gain even more views next time. I will ignore that pitiful game til Alan finally fucks Giselle and they stop the teasing shit.

• Upvote 1

That was some serious fake shit.Over 2 hours of teasing with naked bodies,hard cock and puny penetration.WTF !!!!

May be the formula of success..getting all the views.I just skipped through timeline.Boring .....passsss

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I still think they are playing with us. No doubt that she is not against fucking with Alan. They do all this to gain even more views next time. I will ignore that pitiful game til Alan finally fucks Giselle and they stop the teasing shit.

I do agree with you that they are playing with us I think but at least we had a little bit of fucking today so probably the next visit will be the full monty effort hopefully. She is certainly not as innocent as she is making out as the brief  b/j  she gave was not any learner actions :biggrin: She knew what to do alright :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alan looks like the playing type to you?

the guy is more  excited than a dog waiting to get a bone. He would fuck her with clothes on if he could .

• Like 2

Just now, nack said:

Alan needs to fuck her for a day or 2 for 5-6 rounds and wait for next !!!!

Yeah that will be reserved for the next visit no doubt, she ain't as innocent as she or he is making out just a build up to the full performance.

• Like 3