Alan (2019) Part #1

All i know is that we never had an manager that had an empty house for more than one week,at least not recently.It shows how this manager gone down in quality and care towards viewers.Its right there in the bottom with Garga and jeka.

21 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was more than obvious she had serious skin problems

That's quite obvious to anyone that's been following the apartment, I never denied that she has a skin problem. I'm questioning the notion about her leaving as result of her chronic but non-life threatening illness.

1 hour ago, Attalawrence said:

That's quite obvious to anyone that's been following the apartment, I never denied that she has a skin problem. I'm questioning the notion about her leaving as result of her chronic but non-life threatening illness.

Personaly i think it wasn't an combination of both things(her skin condition and how sad and desmotivated she looked),think she was tired of this cam life,being filmed,have to performe as many time was needed and with diferent persons.Think she continue with her life.Same thing Alan should do..house would be fresh with new residents.At this point..house would be better with anyone,anybody in it.VHTV seal of quality..empty house for one week.

• Like 1