Alan (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, squish said:

Slightly alarmed by the VHTV announcement that 'Alan really loves his new girl.' I see no problem with the occasional visit but I would stop watching if she moved in. A pleasant enough girl but too ordinary for what has been an 'anchor' apartment in the past. Also she would suffer I suspect if George were to visit.

Couldn't agree more,this girl it's very very far from "fitting" the big big 👠 Nina and Serena left.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

as for giselle, after nina's last visit, I'm convinced she's something like serena, edda, or jane.

Interestingly, I see it totally different. 

There is big different between fucking and making love. Allan fucked serena, edda, or jane for business. However, in contrast, he makes love to Giselle.

One more thing about Allan is that he couldn't care less what people here are asking, otherwise he would fuck Edda more often, same with Serena or Jane.

As such, I think Giselle is here to stay, because Alan wants so.

6 hours ago, squish said:

Slightly alarmed by the VHTV announcement that 'Alan really loves his new girl.' I see no problem with the occasional visit but I would stop watching if she moved in. A pleasant enough girl but too ordinary for what has been an 'anchor' apartment in the past. Also she would suffer I suspect if George were to visit.

3 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Could be someone similar to EM sexually capable  but socially unsuitable for 24/7 in front of cameras.However she would need to be given the chance to find out either way.And your right about George.,and not forgetting the lovely Nina!

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Probably these visits are only a part time job for her 

2 hours ago, squish said:

I hope so.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,this girl it's very very far from "fitting" the big big 👠 Nina and Serena left.

Just to help me understand the logic here, which one of below items is the problem?

1- Giselle is not a good participant  because we like Serena back

2- Giselle is an attractive participant, but she should not join because George will make her cry and regret

For #1: we need to understand that Serena was an exceptional participant, but she is not an option. Lets move on. 

For #2: We should consider that this is Giselle's call. She cold be strong enough to manage George expectations or this could become a life lesson. Coming this far, she has nothing to loose if she joins.

Also we should be mindful of the fact that if we have a say in this (we don't) then Allan by himself can't make it. The apartment will go down. We will have the risk of new mediocre or so-so participants. 

I think Giselle have had an amazing progress since her 1st visit back in December. I remember She slept in separate room with closed door on her second visit back in Jan 6th. Looking at her progress today, I think we will like the trend in a few month when she likely participate in parties. I liked watching he opened up (both vaginally and mindset 😉 )  to Allan. This trend will continue.

In short, we should stop bashing her like this.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Just to help me understand the logic here, which one of below items is the problem?

1- Giselle is not a good participant  because we like Serena back

2- Giselle is an attractive participant, by she should not join because George will make her cry and regret

For #1: we need to understand that Serena was an exceptional participant, but she is not an option. Lets move on. 

For #2: We should consider that it is Giselle's call. She cold be strong enough to manage George expectations or this could become a life lesson. She is not going to loose much at this point. 

Also we should be mindful of the fact that if we have a say in this (we don't) then Allan by himself can't make it. The apartment will go down. We will have the risk of new mediocre or so-so participants. 

I think Giselle have had an amazing progress since her 1st visit back in December. I remember She slept in separate room with closed door on her second visit back in Jan 6th. Looking at her progress today, I think we will like the trend in a few month when she likely participate in parties. I liked watching he opened up (both vaginally and mindset 😉 )  to Allan. This trend will continue.

In short, we should stop bashing her like this.

i don't consider bashing,we just giving(personal)opinions about her as guest,resident.As you said Alan by himself isn't an strong resident,he needs an strong,with liderance female resident that puts the house in the map and active in medium,long term.Gisele isn't that person(in my opinion).If this is Manager solution then it's an fail,nothing against her as person,but she isn't it..place needs an new Nina or Serena(yes i know it's an hard task)but isn't impossible,even that brunet girl with glasses that George apears from time to time is a lot more interesting and with apealing than this girl.But well it's up to Manager and Alan to find the new resident,long time ago i tought this manager was smart and with good eye to this business but don't think that anymore at all.

6 hours ago, squish said:

Beside my points in the previous post, since when we take the Twitter guy seriously?

BTW, there are ~5 participants that make me keep my subscription alive.  #1 is Giselle.

On 1/17/2019 at 9:20 PM, zoifan said:

To me, Giselle is an excellent choice for Allan to marry and have children with. She doesn't smoke, she is an artist and she works full time and visits Allan evenings.  She has a heavenly personalty.

But she is not a VH type girl like Sina to swing and do DP anal. So I agree with you. She won't fit in George's franchise and she will be crushed and destroyed under VH expectations and pressure.

As such, I really like Giselle, and I hope she won't join VH for her own good.

Perhaps we were to some extent agreeing with you zoifan?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i don't consider bashing,we just giving(personal)opinions about her as guest,resident.As you said Alan by himself isn't an strong resident,he needs an strong,with liderance female resident that puts the house in the map and active in medium,long term.Gisele isn't that person(in my opinion).If this is Manager solution then it's an fail,nothing against her as person,but she isn't it..place needs an new Nina or Serena(yes i know it's an hard task)but isn't impossible,even that brunet girl with glasses that George apears from time to time is a lot more interesting and with apealing than this girl.But well it's up to Manager and Alan to find the new resident,long time ago i tought this manager was smart and with good eye to this business but don't think that anymore at all.

I do appreciate your opinion. I am trying to highlight the fact that we should give Giselle a chance. Her progress has been amazing in just two month. She is much faster than someone like Lisa. In 6 month we will see even more interesting things from Lisa. But  look how much Giselle changed in just a month. wow.

In regards to George, as I said Giselle has nothing to loose coming this far.

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Perhaps we were to some extent agreeing with you zoifan?

But look at how far she came along in just a month. She passed some bridges I could not believe and it was her choice and decision. Not judging BTW. At this point she is on exploring a path that nobody can foresee where and how far she can go.

Sina or Serena or Nina stayed almost the same as what we saw during the 1st week. But I would never imagine Giselle fucks like this when I saw her sleep in separate room back in Jan 6th. I think VH is building a monster!!

Do you see my point?

il y a 6 minutes, zoifan a dit :

But look at how far she came along in just a month. She passed some bridges I could not believe and it was her choice and decision. Not judging BTW. At this point she is on exploring a path that nobody can foresee where and how far she can go.

Sina or Serena or Nina stayed almost the same as what we saw during the 1st week. But I would never imagine Giselle fucks like this when I saw her sleep in separate room back in Jan 6th. I think VH is building a monster!!

Do you see my point?

Can I ask if you speak Russian?.I f you do you you will be party to much more Info.than those of us who don't.I f you don't speak Russian how can you or other non-speakers(like myself) accurately know what's going on.The point I am making is that watching only cannot possibly give us the whole true picture.They could be saying anything.!

16 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Can I ask if you speak Russian?.I f you do you you will be party to much more Info.than those of us who don't.I f you don't speak Russian how can you or other non-speakers(like myself) accurately know what's going on.The point I am making is that watching only cannot possibly give us the whole true picture.They could be saying anything.!

>> Can I ask if you speak Russian?

I am lucky enough to have many Russian friends, but unfortunately I do not speak Russian as they all speak languages I understand 🙂  

And you are right about that fact that I could be wrong. All of my posts in regards to any of VH participants are purely speculations  base on just watching the participants.  I shall not be hold responsible against  any of my speculations.  Please feel free to disagree with my views.