Alan (2019) Part #1

il y a 2 minutes, zoifan a dit :

>> Can I ask if you speak Russian?

I am lucky enough to have many Russian friends, but unfortunately I do not speak Russian as they all speak languages I understand 🙂  

And you are right about that fact that I could be wrong. All of my posts in regards to any of VH participants are purely speculations  base on just watching the participants.  I shall not be hold responsible against  any of my speculations.  Please feel free to disagree with my views.

Thank you very much for your constructive and honest reply.Surely agreeing and disagreeing in a decent and respectful way is what this place is all about.I am new on CC and I appreciate when people like yourself and many others with more CC experience react and reply sometimes.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2019 at 11:37 PM, miscvoyeur said:

I really like Giselle. I want to see how she interacts with others but so far I think she's pretty awesome.

Giselle is not in place in VHTV, she wants to make love, not just fucking for an audience

6 hours ago, turkey said:

Giselle is not in place in VHTV, she wants to make love, not just fucking for an audience

yeh, she is real, (and open to VH cameras) . that is why I like her.

• Like 1

It was super exciting to see Edda visited Alan and they hanged for an hour, until Joe arrived 😞

Some interesting events happening here, but this apartment is off most people radar.

9 hours ago, zoifan said:

It was super exciting to see Edda visited Alan and they hanged for an hour, until Joe arrived 😞

Some interesting events happening here, but this apartment is off most people radar.

"But this apartment is off most people radar",just no reason to watch it,most of time it's Alan with his white and blue pijama,then Gisele comes but she just isn't very fun at all to watch,but the lowest point is when boredom joe apears.Personaly will only watch when Nina,serena are in house and even then..that wild moments with threesomes etc leaded by Nina and Serena stoped happening for good,so very few reasons of look to house.

Il y a 3 heures, ze81 a dit :

"But this apartment is off most people radar",just no reason to watch it,most of time it's Alan with his white and blue pijama,then Gisele comes but she just isn't very fun at all to watch,but the lowest point is when boredom joe apears.Personaly will only watch when Nina,serena are in house and even then..that wild moments with threesomes etc leaded by Nina and Serena stoped happening for good,so very few reasons of look to house.

I could be wrong but did I see a post recently that there was a new couple coming to Alan's?

22 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I could be wrong but did I see a post recently that there was a new couple coming to Alan's?

Didn't seen any post lik that,recently most posts are about Alan new girl(Gisele)visits and that's it.Would be great an new couple coming and staying in house,maybe they can descretly grab Alan blue and white robe and burn it.😁.